The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You're up there with glen sweyn salim and a_master? OMG I dont know what I will do, what a dilemma.
Reply 501
Original post by isawsparks89

You're up there with glen sweyn salim and a_master? OMG I dont know what I will do, what a dilemma.

:colonhash:
Original post by R-KAM
:colonhash:

It's ok it's ok, I voted a_master for other things, I voted you for your categories :yes:
(cos im not a dickhead :colondollar:)
jonberg for Flirt of the year?! :lolwut:
Reply 503

It's ok it's ok, I voted a_master for other things, I voted you for your categories :yes:
(cos im not a dickhead :colondollar:)
jonberg for Flirt of the year?! :lolwut:

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

I voted for John in the controversial one.
Original post by R-KAM
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

I voted for John in the controversial one.

Me too.....

I ended up voting for all of them in rapid succession :colondollar: nothing better to do with my waste of a life......

I still have secret santa stuff to send you :colondollar: not that I know where it is. I think youll like it though. Are you still doing secret santa? Shall I just send it in time for your birthday?
I spent like half an hour of the 'how musical are you' test on the bbc....I still don't know how musical I am because I don't know what the percentages mean :colonhash: All I've discovered is that I'm crap at maths. I knew this before :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
I voted for Johnberg in the controversial one. :teehee:
~3200/5000.

Why do we have to do a ****** research project. Why why why.
~0/0 :smug:
:cry2:
Reply 510
My Football Manager arrived today.

:smug:
I'm taking a break from this assignment to watch the Birmingham-Hammers game/play some COD in a bit. Up to 3400 now, hoping to have it done, dusted and proof-read by the end of tomorrow night so I can actually start doing some revision. :moon:
Reply 512

SWEYN!

no offence, ross.
Edin Dzeko: "I have heard a lot about the fans and that most of the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans."

OH SHNAP!

At least he's knowledgable. :yy:

I was torn between Sweyn and A_master for best male.
Reply 514
:colonhash: I hate you all!

On another note, the awards shall be announced at 20:00 :sexface:

Vote for me if it's that tough a decision (jk I'm not a vote whore). I think I was on best male, but I can't remember and can't see who's there now I've voted. :hmmmm2:
Reply 516
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
:colonhash: I hate you all!

On another note, the awards shall be announced at 20:00 :sexface:

Wow, you've put it in your sig and everything :facepalm2:
Reply 517
Original post by R-KAM
Wow, you've put it in your sig and everything :facepalm2:

Well how else will my FOBs know to vote for me :flutter:
The suspense is killing me. :smug:
Reply 519