The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sango

Original post by sango
:rofl:

You should have behaved like this tbh.

:rofl:

It was ok tbh - he's a cool dude, he's actually from Cameroon so we spoke some French for a bit. He said I could be his smoking buddy. If only I smoked :ahee:
Reply 7161
Tuuune.

I think I'm starting to get into the Indie business :holmes:
Reply 7163
My tune was better tbfh.
Reply 7164
I can't see either in work, but I trust Deshi's judgement on music :beard:
Reply 7165
:cool:

My taste on music is pretty awesome, I did introduce you to B.O.B before anyone had even heard of him :cool:
Everyone laughed at me when I first listened to Pendulum, and accused me of being a Chav. That was 8 years ago. :sad:
Reply 7167
Original post by Deshi

My taste on music is pretty awesome, I did introduce you to B.O.B before anyone had even heard of him :cool:

"Oh, look at me. I knew an artist before they got all famous. Look at me. That makes me so special and cool. You know, to be even cooler I might stop listening to them, because they're all mainstream now, and therefore not cool enough for me."

:colonhash:
Reply 7168
Original post by Louis.
"Oh, look at me. I knew an artist before they got all famous. Look at me. That makes me so special and cool. You know, to be even cooler I might stop listening to them, because they're all mainstream now, and therefore not cool enough for me."

:hand:

Did you listen to the song I posted, it's awesome tbfh :colonhash:
Reply 7169
Was okay, a bit drony and depressing though.

Go back to recommending the good FOB stuff tbh :holmes:
FOB stuff, y'say? :ahee:

Reply 7171
Both tunes are quite mediocre.
Reply 7172
Original post by marcusmerehay
FOB stuff, y'say? :ahee:

That's catchy :erm:
Reply 7173
Original post by Deshi

Original post by Deshi

Can we pretend :moon:
Reply 7174
Original post by Louis.
Was okay, a bit drony and depressing though.

Go back to recommending the good FOB stuff tbh :holmes:

This is pretty new and awesome, might be too gangsta for you though :ahee:
Reply 7175
Original post by Louis.

:ditto:

Also, Ross liking something is being used as an example of good taste? Really?
Reply 7176
Maybe you should come back when you have something to actually chat about Jon. Not being very original anymore. :top:
Reply 7177
I am so bored. And my back is killing me. Should have got a job this summer. :colonhash:
Reply 7178
Original post by Colonel.
Both tunes are quite mediocre.

The chorus of the tune I posted is so soothing and relaxing though, imo. Admittedly I heard it whilst watching Kyle XY so I've got the scene with it in stuck in my head whenever I listen to it, which sort of makes it better for me I guess.
Reply 7179
Original post by Deshi

This is pretty new and awesome, might be too gangsta for you though :ahee:

Nothing is too gangster for me :smug:

Nas is just a lad. His stuff with Damien Marley was quality :love:

Latest