Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Dressing Room X

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

I never did like Willow in Buffy, as a person or as eye candy.

In HIMYM though she is :sexface:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Never had a thing for Dushku at the time, or at least not on the same level as Gellar and Trachtenberg. :coma:

Charisma Carpenter's still got it, tbh.

Trachtenberg was in Maxim this year. Had to say, I thought she'd matured rather well...

Spoiler:
    Show

According to Google... yes. :sexface: Though I agree, she just didn't do it for me in Buffy. Think they chose her and whoever played Tara to be the shows' lesbians to raise their attractiveness. Admittedly, it worked.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    I googled it as well :rolldice:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had my ankle op yesterday.

Couple of days rest and then I can start learning to walk properly again. :moon:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjs)
    I remember loving Buffy when I first watched it; think it was after the initial run and when it'd moved to terrestrial, so when I was about 10/11. Mainly because I had a thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar, tbh. Whatever happened to her? :moon:

Alison Hannigan?

I remember her as "the girl from Buffy" but she's also Michelle from the American Pie films and, as you've mentioned, HIMYM.
    :yep:

How I Met Your Mother is so good. :coma:

Barney is one of my favourite TV characters ever tbh. He is such a lad.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alyson Hannigan. :coma:

I always remembered her as the 'Band Camp girl' (I never liked Buffy).
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    :yep:

How I Met Your Mother is so good. :coma:

Barney is one of my favourite TV characters ever tbh. He is such a lad.
    I've watched 5 and a half series in 2 weeks. Should finish it soon. I love Barney. My dress attire is slowly becoming smarter every time I go out now. :coma:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just started watching Party Down. Quite a good sitcom, with some recognisable faces.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Party Down was brilliant. Ron Donald is up there with Brent, GOB and Partridge in the pantheon of the hilariously pathetic and deluded. Also, Lizzy Caplan :coma:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ron Donald is hilariously deluded. Megan Mullally has just entered the series :awesome:

Also, whenever J.K. Simmons is on screen, I orgasm.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Mt...eature=related

:rofl2:

I can't decide if the muffled cries of 'call an ambulance' or the weeping is the best part.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just watched I Saw The Devil...that is some ****ed up ****.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Mt...eature=related

:rofl2:

I can't decide if the muffled cries of 'call an ambulance' or the weeping is the best part.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here workout? My shoulders are getting too big compared to the rest of my body despite me not working it any harder. I don't want to get freakishly big traps. And as a result I am confused about what to do, if I stop working them my shoulders will just get weak, which I don't really want either.

And also I have come to the conclusion that I have a thing for girls with visible/high cheekbones, like Mischa Barton and Delta Goodrem. :holmes:
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Does anyone here workout? My shoulders are getting too big compared to the rest of my body despite me not working it any harder. I don't want to get freakishly big traps. And as a result I am confused about what to do, if I stop working them my shoulders will just get weak, which I don't really want either.

And also I have come to the conclusion that I have a thing for girls with visible/high cheekbones, like Mischa Barton and Delta Goodrem. :holmes:
    I do

Also, I have no idea why, but I was typing up some notes that my boss had written, and he had written down "Deshi". Thought of you :holmes:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I do
    Then do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? Should I just go really light?

Also, I have no idea why, but I was typing up some notes that my boss had written, and he had written down "Deshi". Thought of you :holmes:
    :love:

I am famous ffs :smug:
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Then do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? Should I just go really light?

:love:

I am famous ffs :smug:
    What is your current set/rep routine?

I was kinda hoping he had written Deshi'd :awesome:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    What is your current set/rep routine?
    I usually do 3 sets of 10 reps. But I tend to combine exercises so I do one exercise and then straight after I do another, and then repeat the pair of exercises three times. If that makes sense

I was kinda hoping he had written Deshi'd :awesome:
    :lol:

How long you been working out for?
Updated: December 25, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.