The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by Colonel.
Gemmell and CHalmers

500k?

1983?

McNamara or Lambert?

Not 1983. I remember meeting him when I was about 6 I think. So I'd guess anywhere between 94 or 97. I can't remember how long he stayed or when he left :holmes:
Original post by R-KAM
Daddy.

She was nominated for sexiest female in rock in 2007, but lost out. Then won it in 2008 :sexface: Probably some talent show in school was her first award though :colonhash: As a band they also won some awards in 2008, no idea what order however :holmes:

I have no idea. :colonhash:

So, how did I do? You must obviously know the answers :colonhash:

I like how you know about the period and comment 'no idea' for her childhood pet. Sick man.
Reply 722
Original post by R-KAM
Daddy.

She was nominated for sexiest female in rock in 2007, but lost out. Then won it in 2008 :sexface: Probably some talent show in school was her first award though :colonhash: As a band they also won some awards in 2008, no idea what order however :holmes:

If it were anyone else, I'd think he were making those answers up. :indiff:
Reply 723
Original post by R-KAM
Daddy.

You blatantly made up the first word and period ones. How could you possibly know? :colonhash: You probably knew the awards one, but it wasn't a full answer. And you didn't get the pets one. You would do poorly. :no:
Need something to call the yah abroad blog, any suggestions? :puppyeyes:
Abort this thread now. Period talk? GTFO. :colonhash:
Reply 726
Original post by JessicaW

You blatantly made up the first word and period ones. How could you possibly know? :colonhash: You probably knew the awards one, but it wasn't a full answer. And you didn't get the pets one. You would do poorly. :no:

So you admit it's questions no-one (bar a few) is likely to know. Learn how to play Mastermind ffs.

Well, science is with me on the first words one, can't remember where I read that. Period is just a guestimate. 11-12 seems like a likely guess. Well fine, her first award was the 2008 sexiest female of the year. :colonhash:

So did she have a pet then? Enlighten me :h:

Original post by Christien
If it were anyone else, I'd think he were making those answers up. :indiff:

:proud:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 727
Btw, sorry I didn't reply to your text, Helen. I was in class 'til laaaate and then fell asleep when I got back home. Will reply shortly.
Reply 728
The Year Abroad Blog.
Reply 729
Original post by R-KAM
Well, science is with me on the first words one, can't remember where I read that. Period is just a guestimate. 11-12 seems like a likely guess. Well fine, her first award was the 2008 sexiest female of the year. :colonhash:

How can you be proud of yourself? Honestly? I half expect you to try to kill a world leader in some misguided attempt to impress her ffs. :colonhash:
Reply 730
This thread is so critical. What have I created/continued/ruined?
GTFO Kev. Period.

:getmecoat:
Btw, sorry I didn't reply to your text, Helen. I was in class 'til laaaate and then fell asleep when I got back home. Will reply shortly.

No worries love, I still need to text natty too, I've been bad at getting back to people. Did you start today? How was it?

The Year Abroad Blog.

Anything more original...? Massive creative spaz attack at the moment.
Reply 733
Original post by R-KAM
So you admit it's questions no-one (bar a few) is likely to know. Learn how to play Mastermind ffs.

...that is how you play Mastermind? :confused:

I don't really want to subject the thread to period talk tbh, but that is too early for most girls. I see, I see. Even though I said music award. :talkhand:

I don't know, ffs. I'm not a fan boy, am I.
Original post by isawsparks89
No worries love, I still need to text natty too, I've been bad at getting back to people. Did you start today? How was it?

Anything more original...? Massive creative spaz attack at the moment.

Call it 525 948.766.
Reply 735

How can you be proud of yourself? Honestly? I half expect you to try to kill a world leader in some misguided attempt to impress her ffs. :colonhash:

That wouldn't work. :facepalm2:

I already tried :h:

This thread is so critical. What have I created/continued/ruined?

Everyone just has to be more chilled and less judgemental and **** :sexface:

Who is Celtic's record goal scorer?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 736
Original post by isawsparks89

So have I, it's terrible. I was supposed to start on Tuesday but they messed me around so much and told me it was cancelled when I got there. :angry: Went to the first one yesterday and it was good. Showed me I'm a bit rusty, and it's very fast paced, so will take some getting used to.

Call it International Crumblings. :yes:
Reply 737
Original post by R-KAM
That wouldn't work. :facepalm2:

I already tried :h:

Everyone just has to be more chilled and less judgemental and **** :sexface:

Who is Celtic's record goal scorer?

McGrory. Easy. Then it's Lennox and then Larsson.
Reply 738

...that is how you play Mastermind? :confused:

I don't really want to subject the thread to period talk tbh, but that is too early for most girls. I see, I see. Even though I said music award. :talkhand:

I don't know, ffs. I'm not a fan boy, am I.

They would not ask a period question. And you have to know the answer :colonhash:

Lies. It was a kerrang award, therefore music :awesome:
So have I, it's terrible. I was supposed to start on Tuesday but they messed me around so much and told me it was cancelled when I got there. :angry: Went to the first one yesterday and it was good. Showed me I'm a bit rusty, and it's very fast paced, so will take some getting used to.

Call it International Crumblings. :yes:

I've just been, idk just ive written far too much **** about myself down the phone anyway at the moment, i am probs sparing these people by ignoring my phone :h:

I dunno, I suppose you were always gonna be rusty but you're bright and it must be like riding a bike I guess? I bet you'll pick it back up again though, must be great to be back in the flow of it all :h:

Ahaaa I shall base it around that idea I think...crumble...take on my new title and all.. :sad:

Original post by Kevmeister
Call it 525 948.766.

yeahhhhh...I dont get it :erm:

Latest