Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Dressing Room X

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tried to quote you but TSR hates smartphones. Quite strange they ask for two, can you stick down your course administrator and the head of course/department? Assume they would be the most used to this sort of thing and give you generic positive comments.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Tried to quote you but TSR hates smartphones. Quite strange they ask for two, can you stick down your course administrator and the head of course/department? Assume they would be the most used to this sort of thing and give you generic positive comments.
    I have a personal tutor who I could e-mail but can't think of a second one atm.
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    First day in my new career tomorrow!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    1. What about exams
    2. What about the lies you wove about starting in july so you couldnt get time off.

Awkward.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What about exams
    2. What about the lies you wove about starting in july so you couldnt get time off.

Awkward.
    1) Exams finished on Tuesday
    2) I don't even know what this is meant to be

Awkwardness vanquished :woohoo:
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Good luck mess :hugs:

(Original post by Colonel.)
    This has just made my morning :gah:
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I hope you are an unmatched success :love:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this place has just died.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    THis thread is probably my biggest failure.

That and working for Pizza Hut.
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    and your uni grades.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    My uni grades are fine, thankyouverymuch.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maxim Hot 100, the definitive list of the world's most beautiful women. Stephen Colbert #69 :adore::sexface::adore:

In other magnificent news the first four issues of the Blizzard magazine arrived today. They are ****ing ridiculous epic novels, I expected Match magazine ffs :facepalm2:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Next one's out in a week, I think. :sogood:
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have dragged the current out a bit - only starting the Bobby Manager finale now.

It is by far the best football media out there - it's so tactile. :sexface:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Doubtful anyone knows the answer, but does the O2 Arena standing section always have corridors on each side so people can come and go from the front of the crowd easily to get toilet and drink breaks? There certainly was when I was there but I've only been once. Seems pointless queuing for hours to get a great view when you can rock up on the dot and shimmy straight in.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Doubtful anyone knows the answer, but does the O2 Arena standing section always have corridors on each side so people can come and go from the front of the crowd easily to get toilet and drink breaks? There certainly was when I was there but I've only been once. Seems pointless queuing for hours to get a great view when you can rock up on the dot and shimmy straight in.
    Yes.

But don't be a **** tbh, me and Stricof nearly punched some douche who wanted to push in.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Yes.

But don't be a **** tbh, me and Stricof nearly punched some douche who wanted to push in.
    Too many times I have queued for an afternoon only for some **** to rock up at stage time and barge to the front barriers. It's a rock gig so the front should be amoshing so wouldnt be ruining anyones view imo.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Too many times I have queued for an afternoon only for some **** to rock up at stage time and barge to the front barriers. It's a rock gig so the front should be amoshing so wouldnt be ruining anyones view imo.
    LOL.

I think it depends on the kind of crowd you're going to get. Me and Stricof rocked up like 20 mins before doors opening and still ended up at the front. I also managed to go to the loo and end up back in my spot during the support act :cool:
Updated: December 25, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.