The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9520
This is why the O2 sucks.
Reply 9521
This weather is making revision impossible.
Reply 9522
Gob Bluth
x

R-KAM
x

marcusmerehay
x

Colonel.
x

natty_d
x

jermaindefoe
x

AndersonsBentFoot
x

doggyfizzel
x

x

Have you all had my PM?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mess.
Have you all had my PM?

I have yeah, been celebrating the end of my degree so finances have kinda taken a back seat. Will sort it out ASAP.
Original post by Mess.
Have you all had my PM?

How much are we supposed to send? Did I miss that somewhere in the PM? :colondollar:
Reply 9525
Can't afford it.
Original post by Mess.
Have you all had my PM?

will sort out payment soon.
Reply 9527
Original post by natty_d
How much are we supposed to send? Did I miss that somewhere in the PM? :colondollar:

£10 :h:
The con is on.
Reply 9529
Original post by Colbert
The con is on.

Conratia is on :colone:
Original post by Mess.
Conratia is on :colone:

:teeth: Genuinely lol. Oh god. Will be spurring you on, perhaps you need an independant third party to make the draw? I am unbelievably professional and had to undertake some independance compliance online training last week so am well placed to assist :ninja:
Reply 9531
Original post by Colbert
:teeth: Genuinely lol. Oh god. Will be spurring you on, perhaps you need an independant third party to make the draw? I am unbelievably professional and had to undertake some independance compliance online training last week so am well placed to assist :ninja:

Do you even know what your actual job is yet ffs :colonhash:
Original post by Mess.
Do you even know what your actual job is yet ffs :colonhash:

Professional flouncer. So flamboyant ffs.
Reply 9533
I think I have got a 2:1 :h: Just got my transcript and it averages out at 66%. A little bit annoyed at myself for not doing great in second year which made it a bit harder to pull up to the 1st this year. But I needed the 2:1 and barring any monumental admin **** up (which I 100% expect btw) I will have my 2:1 and be free of education until my professional exams start :woohoo: :sigh:
Original post by Mess.
I think I have got a 2:1 :h: Just got my transcript and it averages out at 66%. A little bit annoyed at myself for not doing great in second year which made it a bit harder to pull up to the 1st this year. But I needed the 2:1 and barring any monumental admin **** up (which I 100% expect btw) I will have my 2:1 and be free of education until my professional exams start :woohoo: :sigh:

Woo go Mess :h:

Well done for not crumbling :colonhash:
Quite disappointing really, not the outcome any of us had wished for.
Original post by Mess.

I get my results on Friday and I imagine i'll be in a similar situation. Expecting to be on around 67-68%, possibly on the borderline of a first dependent on my exam result/dissertation grade.

If I'm on the borderline I won't be bumped up to a first because I haven't had enough firsts, although I have a special considerations pending from last summer after i broke my leg so fingers crossed. :h:
Reply 9537
Original post by Colbert
Quite disappointing really, not the outcome any of us had wished for.

You can still pray for the inevitable admin error :colonhash:
Original post by Mess.
You can still pray for the inevitable admin error :colonhash:

Already cracked out the rosary beads tbf, whatever they are :dontknow:

Then gorgeous croatia to toast the admin staff :cheers:
It'd be a miracle for me to get a 2:1 :frown:
Regardless, nice one gaiz

Latest