The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A cold 3 piece variety meal (KFC) is definitely a good hangover breakfast
Reply 1021
:rofl2:

"Bomb scare" in Aberdeen. http://news.stv.tv/scotland/221032-bomb-disposal-teams-attend-university-halls/

The ****ing fear felt by some of my friends was embarrassing at times. Might blog about it.
Reply 1022
I need a list of comedians to download. I have watched a lot of stand up so I am looking for some of the best.

Currently downloading Bill Hicks :coma:
Reply 1023
Pat.
Original post by Mess.
I need a list of comedians to download. I have watched a lot of stand up so I am looking for some of the best.

Don't know if it will be your cup of tea, but some of my favourites at the moment are (some a bit blue-r than normal stand-up):

Jim Jeffries
Jason Rouse
Jon Richardson
Adam Hills

I'm also still undecided on Paul Foot. He's deliberately awkward but can be funny in an 'oh god, how embarrassing' way sometimes.
How much do you download Mess?
Reply 1026
Original post by Mess.

Louis C.K.
Eddie Murphy - RAW and Delirious
Kevin Bridges
All of Billy Connolly

That should get you started.
Eddie Murphy Delirious is the funniest thing I have ever seen. EVER.

ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

I do love a bit of Kevin Bridges as well.

Has Jack Dee done any stand-up lately, or is he still trying to focus on Lead Balloon?
Reply 1028
I have no idea, he hasn't been on tour lately. Has a lot of panel show appearances on his plate as well. Dick.

And Delirious is outstanding.
"You got no ice cream, coz you're on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelfare."

I need to watch me some Richard Pryor.
Original post by Mess.

Dara O'Briain and Dylan Moran are 2 of my favourites. If you like Bill Hicks then check out George Carlin as well.

Can you PM us with details of where you're getting it please mate?
I got some rules and **** when I go on stage. Faggots aren't allowed to look at my ass, that's why I keep moving - you never know where the faggot section is, so I turn quick - they don't get no long stare at yo' ****.
Reply 1031
George Carlin is decent, yeah.
Reply 1032
There's a 46 year old on the West Ham thread :lolwut:
My mum's 44 this year and looks on this site occasionally. :dontknow:
Reply 1034
:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:
Original post by V1NY
There's a 46 year old on the West Ham thread :lolwut:

Jealous? :wink:
We've got 23 2-year-olds in the Arsenal Soc, so that basically makes up for it.
Reply 1037
Original post by cunningstunt87
Jealous? :wink:

Alarmed. Coming to think of it, Kevmesiter is in his mid to late 20s, what the **** is he doing on this site?! :lolwut:
Original post by V1NY
Alarmed. Coming to think of it, Kevmesiter is in his mid to late 20s, what the **** is he doing on this site?! :lolwut:

I'm 23. I'm only here for grooming purposes though :wink:
Reply 1039
:eek4:

Latest