The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right, I'm off to bed. I have a hot date with revision at 2am. :sexface:
Reply 1101
:lolwut:
Reply 1102
Who is this new person :colonhash: I disapprove of so many new people on here :colonhash:
Reply 1103
Original post by V1NY
Who is this new person :colonhash: I disapprove of so many new people on here :colonhash:

We all disapprove of you ffs. :colonhash:
Reply 1104
Original post by R-KAM
We all disapprove of you ffs. :colonhash:

I got here first, so STFU :colonhash:
Reply 1105
V1NY you barely ever post here any more and when you do it's "Deshi have you done the economics work". You have no right to be part of the selectorate :smug:
Reply 1106
Again, I got here before all you chumps :colonhash: You need to learn the pecking order.
You, the mud, the worms in the mud, my stool :teehee: the mods/admins, then me :pierre:
Reply 1107
No you didn't you slice of crumble :facepalm2:
Reply 1108
Original post by V1NY
Again, I got here before all you chumps :colonhash: You need to learn the pecking order.
You, the mud, the worms in the mud, my stool :teehee: the mods/admins, then me :pierre:

I am TDR king (FML) You are nothing but a peasant. Now GTFO :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1109
I ate my crumble in my exam today :smug:
Reply 1110
Original post by R-KAM
I am TDR king. You are nothing but a peasant. Now GTFO :h:

There's only one way to settle this :eek4:
Original post by R-KAM
I am TDR king. You are nothing but a peasant. Now GTFO :h:
I have to concur with this.
Reply 1112
Original post by V1NY
There's only one way to settle this :eek4:

Go on.
Reply 1113
am I the 'new person'?
Reply 1114
Hey babez.

:sexface:
I cannot abide revision. Yes yes, I know no student can, but by god, this is terrible. I am good at the subject. They should just acknowledge this with some sort of exemption certificate instead of forcing me to jump through these hoops every year. :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Poor you. :frown:
I know! :frown:
Order a dominos to cheer yourself up, just don't forget you have to pay for it up north, k?

Good lad. :smile:
Good morning everyone. :yawn:

I'm going to go and get some ice cream in the vain hope that it will soothe my mouth. I will also get craploads more painkillers, and then get down to revision.

Is it bad that I'm actually looking forward to doing this exam? :smug:

Latest