The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
He can't get Odemwingie. I've beaten him.
Original post by V1NY
These sorts of things are so cool
http://uk.akinator.com/

I defeated him with Simona Halep. :sexface:
He couldn't get Sian Massey or Super Jonny Spector
Reply 1923
That thing is ****. Might go play QWOP until I collapse.
QWOP is so much fun. :gah:

I'm playing Sporcle for a bit instead of revising for my exam.

Might end up playing Civ 4 and nuking the US. repeatedly. again. :teeth:

'Global warming has taken place over New York!'
I am so bored and so sleeping at the wrong times :sad:
hai

yeah im like a needy child :ahee:
Hello Sparks :h:
Reply 1928
I hate stats, so ****ty and pointless :colonhash:
Ello maaate :h: how's it going? Shouldn't you be sleeping, exam tomorrow...? How are you feeling?

v1ny, you are first year. Turn upto the exams and you'll be fine - hell, if you make the lectures then the lecturers are already doing cartwheels.
I slept earlier this evening after my exam today, I have an odd sleeping pattern during exams. :sad:

I'm feeling OK about it, only need 58% for a first which is always a bonus! :h:
Original post by marcusmerehay
I slept earlier this evening after my exam today, I have an odd sleeping pattern during exams. :sad:

I'm feeling OK about it, only need 58% for a first which is always a bonus! :h:

Oh you lucky bizzum :colonhash: I am not going to get a first :frown:

Ah I used to change my sleep pattern to suit my lectures, exams and all, like sleep in the afternoon till about midnight then stay up till 3pm ish - sounds nightmareish but I liked not sleeping in for stuff, was pretty good (even though its ****ed me up :h:)
Reply 1932
First year or not sparky I still think its pointless having to learn so many formulae, it's a maths test, not a feckin memory test.
Original post by isawsparks89
Oh you lucky bizzum :colonhash: I am not going to get a first :frown:

Ah I used to change my sleep pattern to suit my lectures, exams and all, like sleep in the afternoon till about midnight then stay up till 3pm ish - sounds nightmareish but I liked not sleeping in for stuff, was pretty good (even though its ****ed me up :h:)

My sleeping pattern will be back to that of a 9-5 office worker after tomorrow, I like fitting in the gym at 7am into my routine so it should work out nicely.

My exam is on Numerical Methods. :erm:

I have to do stuff like this, this and this.

:moon:
Original post by marcusmerehay
My sleeping pattern will be back to that of a 9-5 office worker after tomorrow, I like fitting in the gym at 7am into my routine so it should work out nicely.

My exam is on Numerical Methods. :erm:

I have to do stuff like this, this and this.

:moon:

I can't even understand numbers by themselves :dontknow: let alone whatever the hell that is :sad:

Eh I dunno, I have like a week to myself now, cos lectures don't start till the 1st feb :yeah: so I might work on my sleep. It will just fly out the window again though, I know it SIGH :frown:

Good luck for tomorrow (today? I hate people who take the effort to pettily distinguish that mehfleh)

I feel reeeeally ill
Reply 1935
I failed my stats exam for sure :facepalm2:
Reply 1936
Good :yy:
Reply 1937
Yeah, I think I failed my Shakespeare exam yesterday, ergh.
Reply 1938
**** you Ross Mcnomnom
If it's any consolation, I absolutely raped mine. :h:

Genuinely confident of a first for this semester now, and if I get >65 in the one I had yesterday, I could even make a 75 average. :sogood:

Latest