The Student Room Group

how many one night stands is too many?

Scroll to see replies

I hate the word slut. Who cares who you choose to have sex with or what you do with your own body. If you're having fun and are safe then whatever you do is no one else's business. If they label you a slut it's more a reflection of their own warped attitude towards sex than anything to do with you.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Absolutely agree. It's down to every individual who they want to have sex with. All I will say is be careful in terms of hygiene - use the right precautions, etc, and girls make sure you trust the guy by using your judgement. Will this guy whom you don't know much about treat you right. Will he abuse you, hurt you? Or worse? I feel sad thinking about what happened to Grace Millane, the Brit who was on a round the world holiday in December 2018 when she met a wrong guy in New Zealand. He strangled her when they were out on a date. Drinking alcohol may make or break a ONS, so be careful there too lest it impair's your judgement. I guess most ONS will pass as fine or exciting even. And if one has some regret afterwards about it not living up to expectation, then well you live and learn. It might be a case of never again (maybe?) or as Jay-Z would sing, 'On to the next one.' I'll tell yah now, life in uni in the 1980s, when I was there, was too sedate and I wished I'd been able to get ONS. I wish I could get one now in my 50s ha ha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending