Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster - Fashion 2011 <3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
great :smile:
have you decided about the accommodation? Have you applied for halls?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Nomes89
Yep, I'll be starting in September :smile:

Me too, got my accommodation stuff through a few weeks ago!
I'll be flatsharing with a friend because I already know a few people in London. See you guys there!
Reply 43
Ill be studying fashion buying too!
Add me on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/olivia.page1

x
Reply 44
Did you all get your accommodation sorted? I'm looking for a room in West London with people my age who'd share the same interest in fashion.
Reply 45
hiii, can anyone tell me if they got a interview straight away or did you have to do an assigment first?also how long did it take for them to respond to your application? thanks
Reply 46
hey

I have interviewed there in the past months and it was a great experience while me interviews was goin on , there were lots of things to learn .
it was my first interview and was a nice interview for me.
I'm currently about to go into my second year of A levels. I want to apply for fashion buying management at Westminster next year but I found that I have to do a foundation degree. I can't find enough of the information I need online. For example, when they say to bring a portfolio, is that an entire book complete with different skills and media and a sketchbook or just a few pieces of art? Also, what are the chances of not getting an offer? Because this course is my first second and third choice. What kind of questions do they ask you in the interview? What countries do the erasmus year offer?
Original post by katy.m
I had my interview yesterday for fashion buying management, once you get there it's not scary at all and the course leaders are really nice and friendly. Make sure you have one or two pieces of your work that you're happy to show and talk about, the group discussion is quite relaxed but just make sure you don't sit there and say nothing!

Hey i got an interview for fashion merchandise management, i was wondering if you have any idea of what kind of questions they could ask? x
Original post by Miri1234
Hey i got an interview for fashion merchandise management, i was wondering if you have any idea of what kind of questions they could ask? x

Hi there

Congratulations on getting an interview for Fashion Merchandise Management. The course tutors want to see your motivations and interest in the Fashion Industry. So if you have any work experience in this area don't forget to mention it as this is a plus point. Focus on the course and what its about, then reflect on the skills you have that you can to bring onto the course - previous study/work experience etc. This is a Fashion Business course essentially so tutors are looking for good practical use of maths. Normally there is a course presentation beforehand, so be attentive and make notes perhaps on what is said.

Best of luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending