The Student Room Group

Girls - Have you ever not worn any underwear?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Has the OP ever gone to play for the 1st XV with no jockers on?

A second rower once told me that he teabagged the number eight in the scrum due to the lack of support in the nether regions. I wondered if any other rugby boys liked to go loose in open play.

Obviously not, you'd wear tight spandex and boxer briefs.
Eugh no, that is disgusting. You do know what goes on down there right? Discharge and whatnot :lolwut: And what if you got your period early? :yucky: How would you even be able to wear clothes comfortably without underwear? Trousers/jeans/shorts would 'dig' when you sat down, and a skirt might blow up in the wind and show the world you foof. No thanks.
Reply 42
Original post by ScarlettDangerfield
My friend and I planned to do a 'no knickers day' back in Year 13. When we were sat in assembly I waved to her being all 'wahay, no knickers!' but unfortunately the day collided with a 'skirt day' she had going with someone else so I was a lone ranger on the commando front.

I'd recommend any girl to try it at least once- it's breezy but quite invigorating :biggrin:

Cool signature.
Reply 43
Original post by Harrifer
There are Iceland and ASda in Tokyo?:s-smilie:

Exactly. The guy's looking more and more transparent.

Original post by BlackVenom321
One day I went to Lidl, I went to shoplift at Lidl...

You're obviously black xD.
Reply 44
Only to my boyfriends house.
Original post by House of Jonny
I have seen many girls in my college without underwear. I have also seen girls with thongs and those see-through legging things.

I really hate it when people have see-through leggings on with just a top. You are wearing footless tights, love, you need a dress on.

I once forgot my knickers in year 2 - there's some fap material for you, OP:rolleyes:
When I'm being lazy, in a rush, or haven't done a wash in a while, I frequently go commando.
Original post by Soph1990
Yep ive gone without underwear before, quite a lot, but theres no way I could go out in public without a bra.

Yeah, this. There are about 6 people in the world I allow to see me without a bra on.
Reply 48
I can't imagine it to be all that comfortable.
Reply 49
Original post by BlackVenom321
One day I went to Lidl, I went to shoplift at Lidl...

now I don't go back to lidl!

jokes
"big black hench and raw, he said ES ES, what do u take me for"

check this tune (w/ speakers)

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Has the OP ever gone to play for the 1st XV with no jockers on?

A second rower once told me that he teabagged the number eight in the scrum due to the lack of support in the nether regions. I wondered if any other rugby boys liked to go loose in open play.

One time in year 11 I forgot I had a game and came in to school commando. The PE office lent me kit and... well it was the best I think I've ever played
Reply 51
Isn't there enough material on the interwebs to add to your **** bank without coming here?
Original post by -Invidious-
Just curious to see the number of replies, since some girl confessed to me today that she went commando going to Waitrose 'just for laughs'. Apparently its majorly exciting and not just for the peepers.

inb4 anyone says "when im in the bath hurr durr" etc.

Nope.
Original post by -Invidious-
Obviously not, you'd wear tight spandex and boxer briefs.

Could you describe the colour your wore?

Did you get lifted in the line out? Did anybody go straight in to touch?
Original post by >Anna<
Yeah, this. There are about 6 people in the world I allow to see me without a bra on.

So you have regular sevensomes? :mmm:
Original post by CB91
So you have regular sevensomes? :mmm:

Hellz yeah :sexface:

Nah, I mean if I'm wearing clothes but no bra :rolleyes: :p:
Currently no one is allowed to see me naked :colonhash:
Reply 56
Original post by ScarlettDangerfield
My friend and I planned to do a 'no knickers day' back in Year 13. When we were sat in assembly I waved to her being all 'wahay, no knickers!' but unfortunately the day collided with a 'skirt day' she had going with someone else so I was a lone ranger on the commando front.

I'd recommend any girl to try it at least once- it's breezy but quite invigorating :biggrin:

That sounds awfully 'Mean Girls'...
Nah, because on that day would be the day when my jeans break or get a hole in them or something.
Reply 58
Original post by Floofy
Exactly. The guy's looking more and more transparent.

You're obviously black xD.

I go to University in the UK, I only live in Tokyo because Dad's job requires him to move around a lot.

EDIT: The poll results look promising lads.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by >Anna<

Currently no one is allowed to see me naked :colonhash:

By no on you mean everyone right? :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending