The Student Room Group

Hate getting haircut?

Does anyone else hate getting their haircut because although I like my hair the few days after it gets cut I find it looks dreadful. Takes 3-4-5 days to take shape. Is this normal?
Reply 1
Had mine cut today. Hate having it done. Just sat down said short and let him work his magic.
Reply 2
Original post by Aj12
Had mine cut today. Hate having it done. Just sat down said short and let him work his magic.

Do you have short long hair? I have long hair so when I get mines cut I feel really bare on top. I tend to use gel etc to try and make it ok for the first few days, haha. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JaggySnake95
Do you have short long hair? I have long hair so when I get mines cut I feel really bare on top. I tend to use gel etc to try and make it ok for the first few days, haha. :smile:

Yeah it was really long first haircut in about 3 months and its pretty short. Head feels cold lol
Reply 4
Original post by Aj12
Yeah it was really long first haircut in about 3 months and its pretty short. Head feels cold lol

I'm not worried about if it's cold haha, just how it looks. :P Although today it looks better than usual after being cut. :smile:

Sometimes I feel like instead of gettign haircut every 8 or so weeks, jsut get it cut every 3/4 weeks but get tiny amounts of it and rather taking any off, just tidying it up basically. I don't mind my hair if it goes down to my nose/eyes, it's the length at the back that's annoying.
Reply 5
I get mine cut probably every 6-8 weeks? Maybe longer :smile:
Anyway I used to hate getting it cut - really hate it. But I found a nice salon which does it well and reliably, and quite cheaply.
My fringe can reach my mouth (though obviously that's not how I leave it) when it's at its longest, but like you the back grows quickly and annoys me :redface:
I hate having a haircut. I had mine last week, and it still not returned to normal. I actually liked my hair before the haircut, it was kinda longish, it was just a messy beiber cut. It suited me and looked good.

I got a haircut which is ridiculously short. Waiting till it grows back.

Quick Reply

Latest