The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Mediocre musician and boring music. Nothing against her personally though
Reply 121
she's supposed to be playing the part of the sensitive little good girl with her quivering voice and delicate little smile... but she will quite happily vomit out crap music until she's blue in the face. she's just a grinning goon who is way too pleased with herself.
I think she's hot and I like her music. Nice hair, nice face, GREAT LEGS !!!! Yum.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 123
Don't really think looks have anything to do with whether an artist is good or not, but I'd say she's pretty hot but her songs are kinda crappy haha..
Original post by Marco1
I think she's hot and I like her music. Nice hair, nice face, GREAT LEGS !!!! Yum.

I like most, if not all, of her songs she has released recently. :smile:

My favourites at the moment are "Burn" and "Goodness Gracious".

How can anyone hate Ellie Goulding, that's what I want to know. :confused: :rolleyes:
I hate Ellie Golding so much cause she was my favourite artist and then she said that stampylonghead's mum was so ugly she turned medical to stone she is such an idiot (. ( if I could swear on this I would )
Original post by spotify95
I like most, if not all, of her songs she has released recently. :smile:

My favourites at the moment are "Burn" and "Goodness Gracious".

How can anyone hate Ellie Goulding, that's what I want to know. :confused: :rolleyes:

I hate Ellie Golding so much cause she was my favourite artist and then she said that stampylonghead's mum was so ugly she turned medical to stone she is such an idiot (. ( if I could swear on this I would )
Ellie ****ting Goulding! My God, I've been suffering in silence with my hatred of the odd noises erupting from this puffin-nosed woman for YEARS now. I'm glad I'm not alone. Whatever about the schizophrenic slop she excretes for studio recordings, she's even more irritating and far worse live. She's so bad live, it's almost funny (especially when she half-keels over like her appendix is acting up, while trying to 'gift' her delusional audience with some painfully high note - me sh1te!!) - until I realise that there are people in this world who PAY MONEY to keep this lispy, boring, big-eared **** in her crowing job. That worries me more than you'll ever truly know...

I wish she'd just **** OFF, Bobbi Gentry-style, or something! Or get flattened by a stampede of One Direction fans! What the **** did I do in a past life to have to endure the sound of this mercilessly manky mistake Tourette-ing and squeaking out of radios, TVs and PA systems?? Also, she's about as 'hot' as a polar bear's balls - pity she hasn't been informed about that, so she'd put on a ****ing burka and go off to enjoy a spot of angling for freshwater fish with that huge, hooked nose of hers. Steaming pile of ****E!
(edited 9 years ago)
Detest her. Looks a mess and has all the talent of a seagull sh*te.

That was the song that catapulted her into fame. I wonder who persuaded her to shell out overrated dance music just cause it would make more money?
Her songs are too boring for me to know anything else about her. So for me there's nothing to hate her for. The fact that you even know who she's dating is just bizarre to me.
Reply 131
Original post by golddust&lipgloss
does anybody feel the same way? or is it just me? aha.
her voice is absolutely awful, she somehow is in a relationship with greg james and she is ugly. soz, but this is my opinion remember and i'm simply expressing it.

here come the neg reps :frown:

oh no. i hate her too. her songs suck big time. specially that 'love me like you do' ughhhh
Why has this thread resurfaced?? Lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 133
loooooooool why am i reading a 5 year old thread
Reply 134
Never heard an Ellie Goulding song, but there are other artists I hate in a similar way. Like Nicki Minaj.
um, Ellie Goulding is a beautiful women, her voice is unique and her songs are really good. Specially the new album (delirium), She's not fake, she has the most beautiful laugh I've ever seen and she's really cute. But that's just my opinion. I'm really surprised that you no who she dated, I thought you hated her :wink:
Personally I love Ellie Goulding and her friendship with Taylor. Okay. That's just me. Okay? :wink:
Hate me like you do .. Hate me like you do .. Hate me like you do.. Hate me like you do.

What are you waiting for~

xd
Original post by Vinter
Never heard an Ellie Goulding song, but there are other artists I hate in a similar way. Like Nicki Minaj.

I have three things to say.

1. Lol at the jealously of the OP of this thread.

2. Ellie Goulding's music and personality is extremely dull I must admit. And she has a decent body - she clearly works out a lot, but I don't think facially she's much better than average. 5.5/10?

3. I have a celebrity crush on Nicki Minaj and I think she's amazing *daydreams*
You find something slightly different about her?
How? She's a slutty airhead just like the rest of the pop stars. Did you know she cheated on Ed Sheeran? Ed ****ing Sheeran! And you think she's special, beautiful snowflake? Lol no, she sounds like she's choking on sand. She sounds like she's been smoking for 70 years. She keeps singing like that and she won't even be able to talk in a few years. She doesn't even have the beauty that other pop stars have. I can show you 20 girls that looks just like her in my small town. Hope she's had a fun few years, because she will be replaced by some other airhead in just a few years. She is nothing memorable and I find joy that she will never achieve a legacy strong enough to be remembered hundreds of years from now. So to sum up, she's a cheating, talentless hack.

Latest