The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Agree with the second one.

Slow walkers.
Number 4 is my biggest pet hate

2. People in shops pushing you out the way

3. People that have an inability to say please and thank you!

4. People not covering their mouth or nose when they cough or sneeze

5 Ppz zat typ lik zis. OMGZZZZZZ. Yuck
Reply 3
1. When you're walking down the street and someone is in front of you and smoking and they blow their smoke without caring who breathes it in.

2. When a neighbour plays their music too loud.

3. Idiotic drunk people who slur their words and who's breath stinks of alcohol and who make a fool of themselves when drunk.

4. Smelly people on the bus who sit near me or next to me, and I have to hold my nose and feel sick.

5. Negative, pessimistic people who complain and moan about life and their bad luck all the time.

6. Guys who are too scared to approach a girl they are attracted to. Stop being such a wimp and GROW SOME BALLS.

7. People who eat rudely, messily and/or talk with their mouth full.

8. People who burp and fart all the time.

9. People who try to impress you when they don't know what they're talking about.

10. Chavs, especially if they wear nike/addidas/reebok tops, trainers and trackies

11. People who are snobbish who think they're better than you just because they have a degree or a better job or earn more money.

11. Women who think they're of value just because they're good looking and have a vagina, but have nothing else going for them beyond that.

12. People who try to tell you how to live your life and who don't respect your right to make your own choices.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
People who don't walk up escalators .... :/
Reply 5
people who take too long to pay for groceries in supermarkets - usually old people.

People who use supermarkets as a place of social gathering - usually old people.

People who block supermarket isles - usually old people.

Supermarkets.

Old people.
Reply 6
Original post by baby sexy
people who take too long to pay for groceries in supermarkets - usually old people.

People who use supermarkets as a place of social gathering - usually old people.

People who block supermarket isles - usually old people.

Supermarkets.

Old people.

Haha this too!
1. Little kids who feel the need to stare at you for ages like you're an alien
2. People who take up the whole pavement and are walking too slow so you can't get past them
3. People who walk from left to right, right to left on the pavement so you can't get past them
4. Little kids that kick the backs of chairs on public transport
5. Little kids and babies that cry, scream and wail on public transport. It is most annoying on airplanes when you're trying to sleep but they just won't shut up
6. People who will sit next to you on the bus even though there are plenty of empty seats
7. When people step on your toes and don't say sorry
8. People who put spread their bags out on 3 seats when the bus is full and people are standing

There are some more, but I can't think of them right now.
Reply 8
1.The pens that have the chains attached, because clearly everybody wants to steal the pen.
2.Loud breathing, the kind that vader would be proud of
3.Dad's who always suddenly become the expert in evrything, because 'back in 84....'
4.Lady Gaga
Original post by Stacks

Haha guilty of this.

My one pet hate is when people chew loudly and unnecessarily :mad: oooh it makes my blood boil!!!
Reply 10
- Screaming babies/kids
- Old people who walk slowly in front of you and don't move out of the way
- Chavs with pitbulls/dogs
- People that think they know what they're talking about when they don't
Reply 11
Original post by Roxannabelle
Haha guilty of this.

My one pet hate is when people chew loudly and unnecessarily :mad: oooh it makes my blood boil!!!

Booo!I'll forgive you though since I like chewing gum loudly :colone:
I'm the unfortunate spawn of a pair of linguists, so since I was twelve I've understood that anyone who misuses less/fewer deserves to die ostentatiously and without mercy.
Reply 13
Original post by Stacks

urgh thats annoying
People who walk slowly when I'm in a hurry and there's no way to overtake them.
People who leave chopping knife blades up.
People who bring laptops to lectures.
People who to the 'ew' face when I order/drink vodka shots.
Guys who don't wear their trousers properly (pull them up ffs).
Reply 15
Triple-mega obese people, really how could you do that to yourself?
People drinkin my milk :|
Reply 16
Original post by Toquin
urgh thats annoying

Waay! Most people disagree with me saying they're not made to walk up...

I hate people who walk up like three steps then stop too D: Bloody nuisance!

Likewise there should be a minimum speed for people walking in shopping centres. They aren't places to stop in the middle of with your pushchair to talk to your mates! :angry:
Reply 17
Original post by Stacks
Waay! Most people disagree with me saying they're not made to walk up...

I hate people who walk up like three steps then stop too D: Bloody nuisance!

Likewise there should be a minimum speed for people walking in shopping centres. They aren't places to stop in the middle of with your pushchair to talk to your mates! :angry:

i know! if they keep walking everything keeps moving faster... but nooo they have to stand still... and even worse when its 2 people that block both sides
Reply 18
1. Chavs who play music really loud out of their phone, especially on public transport. Get some ****ing headphones ffs!
2. People who turn up late when I'm always on time.
3. People who think because they're pretty and have a vagina then this is an excuse to be a **** to any male who doesn't look like an Abercrombie model because he had the 'cheek' to talk to 'someone like me'.
4. People who joke about rape. "I GOT RAPED ON COD". Get some ****ing sensitivity.
5. People who don't say the 'g' in words like 'disgusting', 'morning' or 'drinking'.
6. People who give smokers that "you-disgust-me look". It's their choice and their body, stfu and stop judging people and live your own life.
7. The way some people talk about rich and successful people as if they're scum just because they succeeded in life and didn't quit school at 16 to work full-time in Tescos.
8. People who walk slowly.
9. Men who have finished peeing in the urinal but they just stand there flapping their cock around for like 10 mins afterwards. It's like, hurry the **** up I need to slash!
10. Groups of teenagers who ask me what I am looking at. If I'm looking at you then I'm clearly looking at a complete ****-up, perhaps?
Groups of people hugging in the middle of the pavement/walk way thing. People hugging in general despite the fact they saw each other two mins ago. Just yes all those bloody groups of teens who hang around in town hugging each other grrr.

People who walk slowly.

When the bus driver stops and haves a cigarette especially when Im in a rush.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest