Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Oxford...anyone?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey...ive kinda got the impression most people here are Cambridge dudes...anyone going (or hope to go) to Oxford? If so which college and what to study? Im hoping to go to Hertford to study English, if i get the offer!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
    hey...ive kinda got the impression most people here are Cambridge dudes...anyone going (or hope to go) to Oxford? If so which college and what to study? Im hoping to go to Hertford to study English, if i get the offer!!!
    You mean meet the offer?

I may go to Pem, Ox- if not lse
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey, i thought i was all alone too - where are all the oxford people?!

i got AAA (*******s...) offer from ST PETERS for FRENCH LITERATURE

are you taking a gap year or going straight away?

im going straight away (if i get in...) cos i doubt they would've accepted me with one!

x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    'ello ...
    I am going to Balliol to read PPE , if i meet my AAA offer that is...
    It's true actually... most people using this forum are Cambridge loyalists... We shouldn't care though, cuz we know we're the ones that made the right choice !!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer of AAA from Exeter to study mathematics and computer science
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Open offer for Chemistry.

J.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaKewLesT)
    'ello ...
    I am going to Balliol to read PPE , if i meet my AAA offer that is...
    It's true actually... most people using this forum are Cambridge loyalists... We shouldn't care though, cuz we know we're the ones that made the right choice !!
    well done, balliol is v v prestigious for PPE.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tagzt)
    well done, balliol is v v prestigious for PPE.
    Cheers Dude ..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
    im going to ox to do history (if i get the grades, obviously...) um, i'm a little jealous you got a place at Hertford, that was where Charles Ryder went from Briders (yes, i am vaguely aware he is a fictional character, but the awareness is slowly going... by the time i get to oxford i will believe him to be real)... i do feel Charles and i are kindred spirits...both artists, doing history... ah...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    also think nero's going to st peters (PPE?)

so i guess there are quite a few of us - just have better things to talk about than how much better our uni is than others... like the cam lot...!

haha, im just joking! have actually found them to be properly nice (well, most anyway.........!)

x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    You mean meet the offer?

I may go to Pem, Ox- if not lse
    yes, sorry :rolleyes: begs and grovels, begs and grovels....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmelen)
    im going to ox to do history (if i get the grades, obviously...) um, i'm a little jealous you got a place at Hertford, that was where Charles Ryder went from Briders (yes, i am vaguely aware he is a fictional character, but the awareness is slowly going... by the time i get to oxford i will believe him to be real)... i do feel Charles and i are kindred spirits...both artists, doing history... ah...
    hee hee! it is a beautiful college!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love it how we all try to be so modest "im going to oxf next year... IF i get the grades..."!

Truth is, oxford just dont want us to start chilling out just cos we got places, so want us to push ourselves. The only problem is that i never did any work for anything except for admissions essays and interviews so after having pi*sed about for the past 7 years of senior school, i doubt very much i can make my offer...

bugger.

maybe the modesty's a good idea, in my case at least..!

x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be off to Worcester college if I get AAA
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for PPE, also from Hertford. 3 As.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jesus college, geogo if i meet AAB which i'm not confident about.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veedy)
    I'll be off to Worcester college if I get AAA
    I'll be joining you if I get AAA too (for medicine though)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope to head there if I get AAA. If I don't make PPE I might just travel instead.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    Jesus college, geogo if i meet AAB which i'm not confident about.
    Jesus? Cool me too - AAA offer for Economics and Management - ahhh maths - the subject i'm most worried about!

Hey emzie - did you meet a girl called Claire at your interview - I know it's not very specific (she usually has quite big funky earings on!)- but she got an offer from Jesus for Geog too, wondering if you met her?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Magdalen College - Maths - Unconditional offer
Updated: January 24, 2004
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.