The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LA$_VEGA$
hey...ive kinda got the impression most people here are Cambridge dudes...anyone going (or hope to go) to Oxford? If so which college and what to study? Im hoping to go to Hertford to study English, if i get the offer!!!

heya - am seriously hoping and praying that i can get my 3As so i can go and study PPE at Lady Margaret Hall! - congratulations to the rest of you and good luck on meeting your offers!
nervous
heya - am seriously hoping and praying that i can get my 3As so i can go and study PPE at Lady Margaret Hall! - congratulations to the rest of you and good luck on meeting your offers!

I'm sure you will. PPE is a great course so well done on your offer and good luck!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reply 22
rajeeb
Jesus? Cool me too - AAA offer for Economics and Management - ahhh maths - the subject i'm most worried about!

Hey emzie - did you meet a girl called Claire at your interview - I know it's not very specific (she usually has quite big funky earings on!)- but she got an offer from Jesus for Geog too, wondering if you met her?

humm nope sorry! probs saw her. only made friends a few geogers n none of them got in :frown:, i hung around with the ppe, pilthe ppl and ppl from other colleges mainly
Reply 23
whats her offer?
Reply 24
emzie
whats her offer?

same here the ppl I hung around with - none got in :-(
Claire's offer is same as yours - AAB. Grrrr...so unfair..i want AAB :-( hehe!

Latest

Trending

Trending