The Student Room Group

British girls about "chinese" guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by TexasHold'emMan
I don't need to read other threads as I have a real life, you internet ****er... you are not a woman (well unless you are gay) so you don't know what the MAJORITY of women are thinking... I have no time to waste on a ****er like you, piss off please, I will not read and reply to your further comments

Wow, you really are sad and pathetic. You know that I'm right because I just completely shot down all of your lame "arguments", hence your idiotic reply.
But I'm definitely happy that you're not going to reply to my posts anymore, because discussing with a retard like you is just pointless.
Well Ive dated Chinese men in the past and found them extremely attractive, not just in Looks but intelligence and personality. My major issue though is theres not many Chinese men above the height of 5'8, unfortunately im 5'10! I think its very small minded to use one opinion to judge a whole sex, and most proberly we wouldn't want to date you because of your attitude. I would rather be single then date someone who is so quick to judge!
a swede with a username 'shweinteiger'?
Reply 183
You've probably worked it out by now but yes white Caucasian British born girls in general prefer Chinese/oriental guys to be their friends NOT boyfriends. This is a British thing.

The lovely thing about England, however are that their are many other lovely Caucasian ladies who do not have this issue. As a BBC (British Born Chinese) person with over 30 years living in the lovely UK where I consider myself British, I have had some lovely kind girlfriends but they have normally been from other countries - Poland, Turkey, Czech, Spanish to name a few...and you know what.......... there are even some lovely British born exceptions to the rule.

As a result of this "preference" on the part of many British born Caucasians, you actually end up with lovelier, more open and kinder women. Yes it does take longer and yes it isn't as abundant or as easy as other European countries but you will find them. I'm sure by now you will have worked all this out.

When I was younger I used to feel really done by because like yourself, I am not particularly attracted to Chinese/Asian girls but today with a little more experience having seen what my white Caucasian brothers have gone through with their British Caucasian girlfriends....I am truly grateful for all those ladies who weren't interested in me.

Trust me you are in a fab position when it comes to Caucasian women in the UK because you will predominantly attract quality ladies who are open minded, intelligent and kind.
I have never seen my chinese friends get with white girls and when they try they get treated lower than dirt or as a friend only.
White british girls normally go for white guys, that could be why.
It's because lack of white - Chinese couples shown in the media. Where have you seen a white Chinese couple in a music video?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brother, there are a number of reasons why the UK babes treat you this way, and I will just touch on a few. One, the ladies must consider you too short for them being 172 cm (or was it 176cm). They want a guy they can look up to (bothe physically and mentally), and not a guy they look down at (or on). Even being on an eye-to-eye level is not good enough for most women WORLDWIDE.

Secondly, there is a stereotype that your **** is too small. Like the pens you find in bookie (betting) shops. Or like cigarettes. Some dude showed a girl his **** during fresher's and she told him "Sorry, I don't smoke."

Thirdly, Chinese people like their spices a whole lot and they tend to overindulge in them, leaving them with very healthy bodies, but deadly-smelling breath. Sometimes you can smell it on them even without them speaking.

Anyway, the solution to the height problem is to wear high platform shoes, 5 inches or more in order to increase your height and be more imposing. For the small **** problem, rub your **** a bit before approaching a girl so it looks bigger. You can also try putting a carrot or a banana in your boxers before leaving the house. Also, always pop your midriff forward while talking to a woman to accentuate what you are packing below. Finally, for the bad breath problem, carry breath mints around wherever you go. Or carry some perfume or air freshener wherever you go and spray it whenever you are talking to people. This should help.
Nah, not true, my nf is from China and he is 👌. It just depend on personality tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending