The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Stefan1991
You might want to try not sounding so pretentious. It isn't appealing.

Quote from my original post: "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the occasional mind-numbing entertainment."
Despite the whole tutu/pole dancing/getting dry humped by random men in back alleys thing, the guy in the first episode was quite hot :erm:
Reply 82
I would kill my parents if they spyed on me on hoilday but im not as bad as these people
They should follow the chaviest groups they can find, it'd be more eventful and then i'd no where to avoid
Original post by Herbivore92
They should follow the chaviest groups they can find, it'd be more eventful and then i'd no where to avoid

Is that sarcasm? They seem chavvy enough as it is just chavs with money.
Original post by gingerrama
Despite the whole tutu/pole dancing/getting dry humped by random men in back alleys thing, the guy in the first episode was quite hot :erm:

agreed :smile:

although surely they cant all just find it a hilarious joke??? I'd be mad.

What about their friends as well? surely they would also be gutted to find out they were being spied on the whole time?
xx

This, he was not v. bad!

Was quite funny watching the first episode as I knew the girls on it! They managed to behave though...

I would actually kill my parents. For starters they'd find out I was gay :s-smilie:
Original post by alexcs
This, he was not v. bad!

Was quite funny watching the first episode as I knew the girls on it! They managed to behave though...

I would actually kill my parents. For starters they'd find out I was gay :s-smilie:

lmao you would have some talks after that show
I was wondering why the holidays seemed so tame (and how that Holly girl managed to spend a week in Ibiza without having sex when she wasn't exactly, er, fussy) Show would obviously be 10x more awkward and hilarious if they weren't so restricted :colonhash: That guy dancing with the parents in Eden just made the whole episode though :ahee:

he was clearly on drugs! aha
Reply 89
I could not believe the parents on there! Those poor kids :|
I still dont get how the people on it are being drunken idiots and their parents are proud, i.e "oh you are having a lapdance son, I am very proud of you"

I mean the girl in the last one was grinding and kissing loads of guys and getting drunk to the point where she could of been raped.
Reply 91
Original post by drbluebox
I still dont get how the people on it are being drunken idiots and their parents are proud, i.e "oh you are having a lapdance son, I am very proud of you"

I mean the girl in the last one was grinding and kissing loads of guys and getting drunk to the point where she could of been raped.

Hmm not sure I agree with you really. Firstly the son was just having fun and he wasn't really harming anyone by having a lapdance (aside from himself as I'm sure his colleagues at university won't shy from making jokes about it).

Secondly, I can't say I had too much respect for the way the girl in the Ibiza episode presented herself, but saying she could have been raped is a bit far-fetched. There was camera crew watching the groups at all times in the clubs and even consensual sex was 'forbidden' by the producers, according to what someone has said earlier in this topic.

:yy:
Original post by Laurie57
Hmm not sure I agree with you really. Firstly the son was just having fun and he wasn't really harming anyone by having a lapdance (aside from himself as I'm sure his colleagues at university won't shy from making jokes about it).

Secondly, I can't say I had too much respect for the way the girl in the Ibiza episode presented herself, but saying she could have been raped is a bit far-fetched. There was camera crew watching the groups at all times in the clubs and even consensual sex was 'forbidden' by the producers, according to what someone has said earlier in this topic.

:yy:

I was talking about if she acted that way normally without camera crew not with them present.

I dont see the harm of the guy getting a laptdance either and such things are a laugh to talk about much like many things when on a night out, but I wouldnt call them classy either.
Reply 93
Whats the song off the intro?
Original post by drbluebox
I was talking about if she acted that way normally without camera crew not with them present.

I dont see the harm of the guy getting a laptdance either and such things are a laugh to talk about much like many things when on a night out, but I wouldnt call them classy either.

Who goes to Ibiza or any of these places to be "classy"...?
Rugby lads and their homo-erotic banter...
Reply 96
Nice and grim :dong:
Reply 97
Original post by SillyRodent
Rugby lads and their homo-erotic banter...

haha, oh god, those rugby 'lads' were dreadful even from the beginning. do boys always touch eachother that much? :curious:
I thought the rugby lads were hilarious! But at the end, I thought they said that Greg guy had died and I was like OMG!!!! but he didn't, which was good. I mean, they were absolute, self-confessed idiots, but they were so funny to watch, probably not so fun to actually be around though...
Reply 99
I plan to go on holiday within 2011 with my mates, except I don't want to be surrounded by chavvy ****ers like that, they piss me right off.

I'm not especially close to my friends as I moved around a lot, but they are good friends. Iin fact I used to live in Cyprus and as a kid went to the restaurants and beaches in Aya Napa.

Can you guys help me decide on a holiday that involves getting ****ered and clubbing abroad with 4-6 mates, but isn't too expensive or full of chav-*****?
I can befriend chavs, but I usually come across the ignorant type and when they're too stubborn, I just stair them down, lol. If not I will just go to Aya Napa and try to put up to it.

Quick Reply