Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Assassin's Creed Society

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    REVEAL TRAILER IS OUT NOW !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BVUMPrv8oRw
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No gameplay

:facepalm:

Still a cool trailer I guess :dontknow:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    In case anyone's missed this, here's some detailed info
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post36601600

--

Some more update

According to some sources:
    During the American Revolution, Washington was in possession of an Apple of Eden. George Washington was strongly tied to the Assassin Order.

Here's another image
    Spoiler:
    Show

--

some more info:

Born to an English father and Native American mother, Connor was raised among the Mohawk and suffered severely during his childhood, mostly because of their encounters with the white colonists.

This reached its maximum when his village was destroyed, and eventually led him to seek justice and fight tyranny, resulting in Connor coming across the Assassins. At the same time, the American Revolution unfolded, and Connor found himself allying with the leaders of the American revolutionaries, mainly George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Charles Lee.
    --

^ Not sure if this has been verified.

---------------------------------------

• There will be seasonal changes, meaning that the sun will shine during summer and the landscape will be covered in snow during winter, subsequently affecting gameplay. In winter, soldiers will move more slowly and stumble about in the snow, and lakes and rivers will freeze over, allowing Connor to access new areas.
    • Since there is going to be a lot more travel in the game, fast travel is making a return, but there is now a whole new system of unlocking it, which is integrated into the natural game progress.
    • More varied methods of movement have been added as well, including climbing trees and other natural elements, leaping over wagons, or sliding under obstacles. Other Freerunning elements also have you jumping through windows, to trees, then onto rooftops.
    • Context sensitive actions, such as using enemies as human shields, will be included. The target locking system is gone, replaced by a automated enemy selection, changing the combat dynamics.
    • The combat system has been greatly improved, as there are thousands of new animations, none of which are carried over from previous installments. It is now focused on putting the player on the offensive side and based on speed and momentum.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks the Assassin looks really out of place? More so than they did in the previous AC games?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit underwhelmed by the 'reveal' trailer, but it has made me more excited about the setting. I'll be waiting for the E3 trailer, they never disappoint.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nucleolus)
    I'm a bit underwhelmed by the 'reveal' trailer, but it has made me more excited about the setting. I'll be waiting for the E3 trailer, they never disappoint.
    Same. It was a very dull trailer to be honest, compared to the awesome trailers for Brotherhood and Revelations.

Find it bit funny how a lot of people are not happy about the slight "AMERICA! F' YEAH!" vibe coming from it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Assassins Creed reveal trailers have always been like this, I expected something like this. Although I did expect to hear the new characters voice and not Washington. But still it served its purpose.
    • 161 followers

Interesting that it appears to have an online co-op mode.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :ditto: Now to see how close I can get to 100% sync before Friday (Mass Effect 3, I'm afraid )
    For the trophy/achievement or for the satisfaction of totally completing it? :P or a bit of both? I'm going to aim to do that as well, though my friend constantly calls me a trophy hunter. She says we should play the game how we want wihout looking at the trophies, but I don't see why. I think the way to get the most out of a game is play it AND go for trophies. Same friend also wants Mass Effect 3, and would I, if I had started Skyrim by now. I got it for Christmas and still haven't had the chance
    • 164 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DragonHeartstring)
    For the trophy/achievement or for the satisfaction of totally completing it? :P or a bit of both? I'm going to aim to do that as well, though my friend constantly calls me a trophy hunter. She says we should play the game how we want wihout looking at the trophies, but I don't see why. I think the way to get the most out of a game is play it AND go for trophies. Same friend also wants Mass Effect 3, and would I, if I had started Skyrim by now. I got it for Christmas and still haven't had the chance
    Both :yes: And what's wrong with trophy hunting, so long as you're enjoying the game?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Both :yes: And what's wrong with trophy hunting, so long as you're enjoying the game?
    My point exactly! I think she's just jealous 'cause I have a Platinum for AC2 (not that it was that hard to get...) and she doesn't have a Platinum at all
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    My brother plans to purchase Revelations, however when we just recently bought Skyrim we were quite pi**ed when we found out that it is totally bucking, even on low graphics. To me it seems that his PC's hardware meets the requirements for ACR:

3,25 GB Ram
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (2 x 3GHz)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (1 GB)

Could anyone tell me whether that would be sufficient to play ACR on minimum/best graphic?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Skyrim is really unoptimised, shocking that despite the using the same Engine as Morrowind they still haven't been able to get it working well.

I can't speak for AC on the PC though, I've never tried an AC game on the PC. But the minimum specs are as follows.

OS: Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows® 7 SP1
    Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+ @ 2.1GHz
    Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, 7
    Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
    DirectX®: DirectX® June2010 or newer
    Hard Drive: 12 GB
    Sound: DirectX 9.0–compliant sound card
    Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller

That PC meets the minimum specs but I can't say how well it would run.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

:nooo: :sogood: :dice:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)

:nooo: :sogood: :dice:
    Not sure about the open ground, and trees - but the rest of it looks great
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i found a really cool remix of the soundtrack: "Ezio's Family". Such great music by Jesper Kyd.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desslop)
    Hey guys i found a really cool remix of the soundtrack: "Ezio's Family".
    This is awesome!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    do you think they'll keep the hidden blade though??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by werdo1997)
    do you think they'll keep the hidden blade though??
    Yeah of course. It's the main assassination weapon.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I realise how late I am to the party, but Assassins Creed II has blown me away. I started the series recently after my brother kept telling me how good it is, and damn! The improvement over the first game is immense, and renaissance Italy has been beautifully rendered.

It might be one of the few games I actually go and find all the achievements for.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 22, 2014
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.