Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Assassin's Creed Society

Announcements Posted on
Vote for your favourite games from Q4 in TSR's Game of the Year Awards! 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm going to follow this thread

I never really got into the first two in the series, but I watched my boyfriend play ACII towards the end and I enjoyed watching him go through the storyline. I was a bit apprehensive to play Brotherhood when he brought it... but once I started I was hooked! I love playing it, so now I've finished the storymode (minus feathers and flags) on my account and am doing it on my boyfriends account because he knows how much I love it The only thing I haven't done yet is have a go at the online play, but I've seen how it works and it does look good.

I'm so glad someone put up a society thread and am glad to see a good amount of people also into it. I think what I love most about Brotherhood is the storymode and how the music fits in to the action that's going on. The gameplay is really smooth, had a few glitches before but nothing too major. If I get the time I think I'll go through from ACI through to Brotherhood to get the full story in my head and experience it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caiitlinz)
    Just wait until you get to the next two games... Luckily the gun controls are reaaaly simple. Well, for me, anyway. And faaar too overpowered
    :eek: :L So long as its still 3rd person and simple, I should manage
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenny_uk)
    Actually that is quite fun :P

When I get bored I tend to spend my time getting into as many fights as possible and as big as possible, just for the fun of it.
    Really enjoyed collecting all the keys of romulus though
    Yea the Romulus keys where fun, the only thing to disappoint me was the armour at the end. It wasn't sleek enough for my liking, just didn't fit the Assassins attire.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH999)
    Yea the Romulus keys where fun, the only thing to disappoint me was the armour at the end. It wasn't sleek enough for my liking, just didn't fit the Assassins attire.
    I have to agree.
    The fur alone made it look horrible, I switched back to my teal green one as soon as possible.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenny_uk)
    I have to agree.
    The fur alone made it look horrible, I switched back to my teal green one as soon as possible.
    Yea went back to the original armour with onyx dye and borgia cape :P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting so annoyed with that 'gloves come off' achievement, I just can't do it! I always have one guy left with one little cube of health
    At least I'm getting to spend some of the gazillion florins I have by losing.
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    I'm getting so annoyed with that 'gloves come off' achievement, I just can't do it! I always have one guy left with one little cube of health
    At least I'm getting to spend some of the gazillion florins I have by losing.
    Work on getting combos and counter kills. If you just try and beat them all down you'll always run out of time, whereas a couple of button presses leading to an insta-kill means you finish easily.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    Work on getting combos and counter kills. If you just try and beat them all down you'll always run out of time, whereas a couple of button presses leading to an insta-kill means you finish easily.
    Okie dokes.
    I'm going to give it another go, I'm just really losing my patience with it

Woo hoo!
    Did it first time after posting that :p:
    Now it's just mulitplayer achievements...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I have 144/144 treasures, does that include the ones in the Romulus tombs?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    Okay so I have 144/144 treasures, does that include the ones in the Romulus tombs?
    I dont think it does, from what I remember its just the chests in Rome because I had 144/144 and I still didn't have the other Shrunken Head from the chest in one of the Romulus tombs - had to go and find it afterwards.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH999)
    I dont think it does, from what I remember its just the chests in Rome because I had 144/144 and I still didn't have the other Shrunken Head from the chest in one of the Romulus tombs - had to go and find it afterwards.
    Damn, thought I got lucky and must have picked them up without realising
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hii i've just completed the game, and ive been reading various theories on the net - although i can't find anything conclusive about one thing: Lucy's email password, do you think theres any significance in that it's the same name as the 'god' ?

And also, could someone let me know how to do the spoiler button thing before i accidentally ruin someones game!
    thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trujillo)
    Hii i've just completed the game, and ive been reading various theories on the net - although i can't find anything conclusive about one thing: Lucy's email password, do you think theres any significance in that it's the same name as the 'god' ?

And also, could someone let me know how to do the spoiler button thing before i accidentally ruin someones game!
    thanks

[***]type what you want to hide here[/***]

Replace the *** with the word- spoiler
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Can't stop playing brotherhood, I mainly mess around on it though and don't really bother about synch etc
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone carry a 2 handed weapon around with them? It is really fun to throw it at an enemy. Especially if they're running away...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    People buy it for the storyline.
    I'm sorry, but the storyline is incredibly ****. I suspect that most people buy it to jump around rooves and stab people. The free running is the best part, in my opinion.
    • 87 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention: The best thing that you can do in this game is stab a guard with poison and then throw money around where he is standing. The guard will then proceed to massacre the hordes of civilians that come runnning to grab the money. It's hilarious.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    I'm sorry, but the storyline is incredibly ****. I suspect that most people buy it to jump around rooves and stab people. The free running is the best part, in my opinion.
    That's your opinion. The story line is interesting for a game.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    That's your opinion. The story line is interesting for a game.
    That's your opinion.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 22, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.