Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

UN National Competitive Recruitment Examination

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    drop me a line lennymuc at ymail.com
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by london2)
    Hi There,

I am also accepted for the Humanitarian Affairs exam. It looks hard to me. Can we share notes please? It looks like there is a lot to read on OCHA web site
    Hi all, I was also accepted to write the Humanitarian Affairs exam and would love to share notes and materials as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm shortlisted for the public information exam - PM me if you're interested in sharing notes and tips!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am shortlisted for Administration. Anyone took this before? Any tips on how can I study? prepare myself... [Removed - please use PMs or reply here] .. Thank you in advance!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michelleo)
    Hi all, I was also accepted to write the Humanitarian Affairs exam and would love to share notes and materials as well.
    HI michelleo......i am also accepted for the Humanitarian affairs exam. please drop me a line in my inbox. [Removed - please use PMs or post here] . we can share notes and materials
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am sitting for the Administration exam. If anybody wants to exchange notes, feel free to PM me.
    How are you guys preparing for the General paper? I've been reading on UN basics and current topics such as the Human Development Index, MDGs, sustainable development.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I'm taking the Public Information exam but am a bit lost about what to study, given that some of the questions in the sample exams are more technical. Do you know where I can find good material to study for the exam?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am also taking the Public Information exam, which to me looks like quite a challenge. I am happy to share ideas on how to best prepare. So far I thought Ill read read the news and then also get an idea of how to structure different types of news. Uni has been a while...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabelg)
    Hi! I am sitting for the Administration exam. If anybody wants to exchange notes, feel free to PM me.
    How are you guys preparing for the General paper? I've been reading on UN basics and current topics such as the Human Development Index, MDGs, sustainable development.
    Hi Anna,

I am also sitting the Administration exam. I will be glad to exchange notes and tips. Drop me an email at sorin_manu[at]yahoo[dot]com

Regards
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, any news? did an of you get any good news? I'm thinking of applying when i finish my bachelors (3 years from now - ha!)

anyways..any information would be gladly appreciated

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 29, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Public Sector Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.