The Student Room Group

GCE BIOLOGY 11th Jan 2010

TOMORROW IS THE EXAM!!

Personally, I think studyingg bio has been harder than C1 or Chem. But hopefully I'm on the right track. :tongue:

So what's your thoughts?!
Reply 1
I did the exam last year and found it really hard but if you've revised your stuff you're bound to do well. Make sure you use the correct scientific terminology because AQA are very picky! Last year people were penalised for putting 'average' instead of 'mean', so that's something to watch out for.
Reply 2
dreading it!! revised but exam stress is killing me :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by NeonSkies
I did the exam last year and found it really hard but if you've revised your stuff you're bound to do well. Make sure you use the correct scientific terminology because AQA are very picky! Last year people were penalised for putting 'average' instead of 'mean', so that's something to watch out for.

really wish we did ocr, not that its easier but t he questions are more straightforward, aqa is :angry:
Reply 4
I hate Biology, not only do they want you to be good at Biology but they also expect you to be perfect at English. The worst thing is that they are so bloody picky, you can write an essay for a 2 mark question and not get a single mark if you haven't use the terms that they are looking for. On the other hand, you could bullet point a 10 mark question and if you have got those 10 "buzz" words then you'll get the full marks. Really pisses me off. I will be very angry if I don't get an A this time.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending