The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheSownRose
Well, I've been told, "Get off, you heavy lump!" before, so I'll have to assume they don't. :frown:

i see, so you intiated the sitting and not them?

how much do you weigh?
Reply 41
Original post by im so academic
Really? If I liked you, I would do things to you.

Stop turning me on and giving me unnecessary sexual images. :frown:

would you fart on my lap? for lols?
Reply 42
Original post by Zottula
Well from looking at the other thread I get the impression it's a combination of enjoying the closeness and the feeling of a nice butt against their boner.

Personally, I enjoy sitting on a guy's lap because I like to feel his hard on against me :smile: Oh and cuddling is generally quite nice.

You sat on guys' laps while they had a boner?

Man they must be desperate.
Original post by SummerSofas
i see, so you intiated the sitting and not them?

how much do you weigh?

He pulled me onto his lap, then said this.

About 140, 145 pounds.
Reply 44
He pulled me onto his lap, then said this.

About 140, 145 pounds.

Is that 70 kg?
Original post by danny111
Is that 70 kg?

About 63 to 65kg.
If a random guy asked me to sit on his lap then I would assume that he was horny. It's an intimate thing to me. I doubt any guy would want a girl to sit on him if he didn't fancy them.
Reply 47
About 63 to 65kg.

Lol, that's not even heavy. What a cock.
Is that 70 kg?

I'm not sure - I know 140 pounds is 10 stone though. So unless she's only about 5 foot, she's not overweight. I'm 5 foot 6 and 138 pounds, and I'm size 8-10, if that helps you get your bearings with weight/size.
Lol, that's not even heavy. What a cock.

To be fair to him, he's built like a twig. Although I think it was more of a joke - he was laughing as he pushed me off.
Reply 50
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
If a random guy asked me to sit on his lap then I would assume that he was horny. It's an intimate thing to me. I doubt any guy would want a girl to sit on him if he didn't fancy them.

What do you think of hugging then?
I'm not sure - I know 140 pounds is 10 stone though. So unless she's only about 5 foot, she's not overweight. I'm 5 foot 6 and 138 pounds, and I'm size 8-10, if that helps you get your bearings with weight/size.

I'm 5'11".
Reply 52
I like sitting on my fella's lap. On New Years Eve we were sat at a house party and I enjoyed the sneaky tease of it :mmm:
Reply 53
You sat on guys' laps while they had a boner?

Man they must be desperate.

Ouch :/
Original post by SummerSofas
would you fart on my lap? for lols?

You sound a bit like a random guy who begged me online to pee on his c*** :lolwut:
You sound a bit like a random guy who begged me online to pee on his c*** :lolwut:

That would have been a pretty impressive feat over the internet.

:getmecoat:
I'm 5'11".

You must be lovely and slim then!
Reply 57
To be fair to him, he's built like a twig. Although I think it was more of a joke - he was laughing as he pushed me off.

But girls are very sensitive to this kind of stuff right, though I suppose if he was joking.
They like pretending to be chairs obviously!!!

gawwdd!!!

xD
What do you think of hugging then?

Hugging isn't as intimate. It would depend on the person really. If a male friend hugged me then I'd know that nothing sexual was intended and it was entirely platonic. If it was a random guy in a club, it would be more likely to be a way to make a pass at me.

Quick Reply