The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
I'm not sure - I know 140 pounds is 10 stone though. So unless she's only about 5 foot, she's not overweight. I'm 5 foot 6 and 138 pounds, and I'm size 8-10, if that helps you get your bearings with weight/size.

I'm 10 stones exactly, and I'm 5"9, and I could never ever fit my thighs into a size 8. Nor would my top half fit in a size 8, size 10 is perfect but I prefer tighter fitting clothes but otherwise... Life is so unfair haha.

(although that might have something to do with a rear end that needs reversing lights, and a chest to match. swap bodies? :smile: )
Original post by SummerSofas
hugging is still fairly sexual, even between people you know. I mean guys hug girls more often that boys don't they? its because we like to get close in hugs, if we squeeze hard enough we can feel your boobs.

Haha! About 5 years too late I've been told of this! Yesterday I was leaving someone's house, and my male friend goes 'aren't you going to give me a hug then?'

- so as we went on for the hug, another male friend goes 'don't her boobs look phenomenal in that jumper' and the guy I'm hugging goes - 'duh why do you think I asked her for a hug!?' *fist bump*

trueLADs.

anyway I never really initiate hugs, boys or girls; I'm not a massive fan of gratuitous unnecessary intimacy. I'm seeing you again in about 12 hours babe, no need for us to hug.
Reply 102
Original post by Zottula
It was not sarcasm. I don't understand why a straight female would be disgusted by that to be honest. Maybe that's just me.

i always thought that men were the "dirty" ones, always imagining sexual fantasys with their female friends, who would bone any decent girl, and would never miss an up skirt peek, or a bit of cleavage.

whereas girls are more frigid, don't have sexual desires for their male friends, aren't constantly thinking of dirty positions, and don't try to see things sexual like guys do.

i mean if you were sitting on a male friend, strictly platonic, and he got a hard on, wouldn't you think "what a creep, he wants to bone me!" or "urgh, he's pathetic being turned on by a girl on his lap" or "eww, we're supposed to be friends"
Reply 103
Original post by easysummer
Haha! About 5 years too late I've been told of this! Yesterday I was leaving someone's house, and my male friend goes 'aren't you going to give me a hug then?'

- so as we went on for the hug, another male friend goes 'don't her boobs look phenomenal in that jumper' and the guy I'm hugging goes - 'duh why do you think I asked her for a hug!?' *fist bump*

trueLADs.

anyway I never really initiate hugs, boys or girls; I'm not a massive fan of gratuitous unnecessary intimacy. I'm seeing you again in about 12 hours babe, no need for us to hug.

give the boys what we want. boobs, bums and facesitting :smile:
Reply 104
Original post by easysummer
I'm 10 stones exactly, and I'm 5"9, and I could never ever fit my thighs into a size 8. Nor would my top half fit in a size 8, size 10 is perfect but I prefer tighter fitting clothes but otherwise... Life is so unfair haha.

(although that might have something to do with a rear end that needs reversing lights, and a chest to match. swap bodies? :smile: )

wanna sit on me?
Certainly the fourth choice - it turns me on...
hmmm i think it's one of those "dominant male" traits where they like to feel in control...............though also the proximity to your partner is quite nice and comforting too.............
x

You're naive. If you're attractive and you sit on his cock what do you expect to happen? We're all animals at heart; guys even more so because we arent programmed to restrain ourselves. If you dont want to feel an erection you only have yourself to blame. You sat there, we didnt ask you to
Oh wow maybe I am really naive. I genuinely believed guys asked you to sit on their laps cos they were just being nice :frown:
Reply 109
Some things need to stay mystery and not be discussed ever, well this is one of them
Reply 110
tbh i think its the showing off one because whenever thers like a new guy or an older guy there the boys always try to get my friends or myself to sit on there laps.
Reply 111
This is clearly the wrong poll, should be `Girls: Do you like sitting on a guy's lap and why?'
The question assumes all men like girls sitting on their lap.
I can't say I'm a massive fan of it.
Reply 113
Original post by danny111
Haha, I have no idea about units used in the UK, I only know the metric system, so I am more lost if anything.

But if she said she is 63 kg with 5ft11 then that is indeed slim and I can relate to that because I know I am 6ft and 78 kg.

:rofl: You're not much of a man are you now? :teehee:

In regards to the OP, the girls just love me and are always around me, sometimes upto 6,7 wanting to sit on my lap. Reply for pics, but yeah I am a player but I don't take it too far. :sexface:
It's only enjoyable to have a girl on your lap if she's lightweight.
Reply 115
i always thought that men were the "dirty" ones, always imagining sexual fantasys with their female friends, who would bone any decent girl, and would never miss an up skirt peek, or a bit of cleavage.

whereas girls are more frigid, don't have sexual desires for their male friends, aren't constantly thinking of dirty positions, and don't try to see things sexual like guys do.

i mean if you were sitting on a male friend, strictly platonic, and he got a hard on, wouldn't you think "what a creep, he wants to bone me!" or "urgh, he's pathetic being turned on by a girl on his lap" or "eww, we're supposed to be friends"

No I would not think that at all. It would be pathetic and immature for a girl to sit on a boy and get freaked out by his erection. We all know young men are hormonal and often get erections. I have no problem with it, it's natural and they can't always help it. In fact it can be quite flattering to know you're not a turn off. It's really not a big deal. (oh and plenty of girls do get sexual desires, they just tend to be quieter about it).
So we can get a semi
Reply 117
Original post by Ultimate1
:rofl: You're not much of a man are you now? :teehee:

In regards to the OP, the girls just love me and are always around me, sometimes upto 6,7 wanting to sit on my lap. Reply for pics, but yeah I am a player but I don't take it too far. :sexface:

lets see the pics
Reply 118
Original post by Zottula
No I would not think that at all. It would be pathetic and immature for a girl to sit on a boy and get freaked out by his erection.QUOTE]

Depends on the maturity of the girl I guess. If I got a boner with a 15yr old on my lap, she might get freaked out. But if it was say (hypothetically) an old lady on the bus who had no where else to sit, she might understand my involuntar erection.
All sorts of reasons - one of which may be to feel more manly too, I guess.

Quick Reply