The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

What do you think of Robert Gordon University?

Ive applied there, no one knows what it is, just want to gauge what y'all think? Good uni or not?

Scroll to see replies

Well it's very good for pharmacy, has excellent employability rates for it too. The city though, Aberdeen...Little bit 'out there' isn't it?
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Yeah, its ranked high for my subject(business) but it lacks any reputation with most people. Irritating no?
Reply 3
I can't say I've actually even heard of it tbh. :\
Sorry, I've never heard of it. Not a very helpful reply, I know... :redface:
Reply 5
well i go to aberdeen uni and robert gordan uni student get the piss taken out of them
Reply 7
Original post by RamocitoMorales

I have offers from aberdeen(bbb) & robert gordon(bcc), think ill take the RGU one, placement year and semester abroad + higher employment figures, yes please
hey there,ive completed my bachelor of business administration ,and planning to do msc in international marketing.
ive applied to few colleges in uk ,universities like kent,bradford,robert gordan,essex.
can someone help me out figuring these universities properly.

:smile:
hey there,ive completed my bachelor of business administration ,and planning to do msc in international marketing.
ive applied to few colleges in uk ,universities like ,leicester,kent,bradford,robert gordan,essex.
can someone help me out figuring these universities properly.
Reply 10
Does any1 that goes there have any comments about the university in general? social life and such ... I'v applied there aswell but i cant seem to find much about the school, not many know if its gd or not.
Reply 11
RGU's great - I've only been there for a semester but I'm really enjoying it.

Original post by J420
Does any1 that goes there have any comments about the university in general? social life and such ... I'v applied there aswell but i cant seem to find much about the school, not many know if its gd or not.

The social life is good. We've a Student Union right in the centre of town, and just round the corner from some of the student halls. There's also a lot of other good places in Aberdeen to go. There's also a load of societies to join - there's a full list on the RGU Union website - http://www.rguunion.co.uk/ - there's a lot of stuff on there which will give you more information on RGU. :biggrin:
Reply 12
i applied too, for architecture :biggrin: as an insurance
Original post by Pisecs
i applied too, for architecture :biggrin: as an insurance

Mee too!!
Reply 14
Its Scottish University of the Year 2010 ffs, and I absolutely love it here!
Reply 15
Original post by JamesWyl
RGU's great - I've only been there for a semester but I'm really enjoying it.

The social life is good. We've a Student Union right in the centre of town, and just round the corner from some of the student halls. There's also a lot of other good places in Aberdeen to go. There's also a load of societies to join - there's a full list on the RGU Union website - http://www.rguunion.co.uk/ - there's a lot of stuff on there which will give you more information on RGU. :biggrin:

thanks man:biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Sarurrr

Original post by Sarurrr
Its Scottish University of the Year 2010 ffs, and I absolutely love it here!

May I know what course your taking? Mpharm..any chance?
Reply 17
Original post by CoolDude
May I know what course your taking? Mpharm..any chance?

Law, and its in my signature that I'm doing Law :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Sarurrr

Original post by Sarurrr
Law, and its in my signature that I'm doing Law :wink:

Oh ok. signature?.... I am sorry I have no clue as to what that is.
Reply 19
Original post by CoolDude
Oh ok. signature?.... I am sorry I have no clue as to what that is.

The writing at the end of someones first post in each thread, if they choose to have it there :smile: you can add it in using your account settings if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Latest