The Student Room Group

Edexcel Biology unit 3b =)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by parishah
what does ethical implications of using daphnia mean? is it for or against the use of daphnia??

I think it is FOR using daphnia. More like the ethical reasons for choosing daphnia. Or the ethical considerations that led to daphnia been choosen. That what my tutor told :biggrin: The keyword is OF in "ethical implications of using daphnia" . It was not said as "what are the ethical implications against the use of daphnia.
The trick is never leave room for doubt. If you have two interpretations for a question..then answer both sides. The examiner would usually ignore answers relating the wrong side or interpretation.
Show the examiner you know biology not that you know how to understand a question.
Reply 21
Original post by jemadore
Sadly there are no past papers! I have no idea what to study ,am done with the core practicals already and the 3 past papers, did u solve the sample assessment test? its good practise
yea they're only 9 =)

But what do you mean there are no past papers?i have them all from jan 09 uptill 2013
Reply 23
Guys, where can I find the June 2012 and January 2013 papers? URGENT PLEASE :/
Reply 24
hi guys i am going to take unit 3 on 1st of november and i am really excited. do you have any predictions about which core practical is going to be in exam ?
Reply 25
Which practical have highest chance of coming on this 2017 may unit 3b

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending