The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Religious and Theological Studies (V603)

Ello! randomy question...

is there any current students at Cardiff doing Religious and Theological Studies (V603) or any one that has opted to do as one of they 6 uni choices in 2006?
Reply 1
Yes there are. I lived with two of them last year. The course seems easy and interesting, a few essays per semester and an exam in each module.

I checked the essays of one of the guys (he is dyslexic) and the subject matter was always pretty stimulating. Cardiff's a great city too, so I'd say go for it!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanky, go for it ? lol, yup i have... well ive applied there at least.. just gotta wait... urgh! acardiff does seem a pretty fun place to study etc... any idea what the conditional entry grades for them were? website is a tad vague... i have ABBC from AS... at mo... about on par?
Reply 3
I don't remember the grades but I'm sure based on your ASs they are good enough.

Best of luck on your A level year and I'll see you about the forums (and hopefully in Cardiff next year)!
Reply 4
Original post by Carl
I don't remember the grades but I'm sure based on your ASs they are good enough.

Best of luck on your A level year and I'll see you about the forums (and hopefully in Cardiff next year)!

Im doing a pathway as mature student this year and doing the Religion and Theological next year. Any hints and tips you can give me? Where did u buy your books from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending