The Student Room Group

Anyone else applied to do Operating Department Practice? 2011

Hi, was just wondering as it doesn't seem to be very popular in comparison to general nursing. I just dont want to feel so alone! :frown:
Reply 1
bumps
Hey I considered ODP a while ago but applied for something else in the end. If you want to talk to other people applying for ODP and can't find anyone on here why not google "ODP talk", it is quite an active forum with other ODP applicants etc. Good luck with your UCAS. I don't think you'll be alone at all as I think it is also a very competitive course to get onto.
I applied for and am going to start my ODP course this March at Hudds..anyone else?
Reply 4
I applied to UCLAN and Edge hill, liverpool campus...havnt heard anything yet :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by rougebella13
I applied for and am going to start my ODP course this March at Hudds..anyone else?

Congrats on your place!
Thanks! I really wanted to go to Edge Hill initially but I didn't get in, plus its 3 years instead of 2 at Hudds..so I'm happy to be going there! Good Luck!
Reply 7
Im going to apply to start this Autumn. Can you tell me what the application process was like please?

Quick Reply

Latest