Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kunilingus.. do u like it?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    All girls like when boys do kunilingus? or not?

i'm asking this question, because my ex girlfriend categorically dont allow me to do this.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she'll allow 'cunnilingus' instead

My g/f didn't care for it when I met her, but after I talked her into letting me do it she realised how crap her previous partners had been at it and now it's part of every session. I usually make her cum like that first before I have my way
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it, I love it. Just getting your head between those two sweaty thighs ready like a cat with it's milk, come to pappa.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naturall)
    Hello,

i'm asking this question, because my ex girlfriend categorically dont allow me to do this.
    I'm not so keen on it. I'm not remotely self conscious about having it done, which is the usual reason people say girls don't like it. I'm comfortable with a man being down there it is just that for me sensation wise there are things I prefer, and in my head there are things I find more of a turn on. I tend to get bored and start getting turned off during oral, because I'm not so keen on direct clit stimulation.

Yes, sometimes oral can be amazing, but there is no time I wouldn't rather have intercourse and tbh I wouldn't be miserable if I never had oral again. Think I've only had it once or twice in the last 6 months.

However, despite it not being the best thing sexually for me, I like to mix it up and have it occasionally - I don't forbid my boyfriend. If your ex did, maybe either she'd had a bad experience or was extremely self conscious about the idea of having it done.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love the feeling a lot. Its rather amazing if done right. But I get incredibly self conscious about it, so unless im really relaxed or not thinking too much, then I dont tend to be able to enjoy it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like performing it on the female population tbh I enjoy giving the girl enjoyment and it just makes it feel fair when she does me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was very very reluctant to let my boyfriend do it to me but he said i have nothing to worry about and now, i love it! neither of us had done it before but he made me orgasm second time =)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love it, my boyfriend does it perfectly. Mmm...
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite happily do it to my girlfriend for as long as she wants me to, but in a sexual scenario, she's usually too keen to give it back to me and f**k
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah....love it when a guy lets you straddle their face
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend loves it.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naturall)
    Hello,

Ask her why she won't let you try it? Finding out whether other girls like it or not isn't going to sway her if she has underlying insecurities e.g. how it tastes/smells/looks. If she doesn't want you to do it, don't push it. She might change her mind some day.

Personally, I love it :sexface:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too fussed for it, i'd rather give than receive.
    He's not bad, i just prefer other things.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mortal kombat
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll have it done to me, but im not fussed about it. I prefer manual stimulation (clit = too sensitive that I don't enjoy it) and just good old romping

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 25, 2011
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.