The Student Room Group

Grade Boundaries for...

Anyone know what the grade boundary for an A will be on todays OCR biology exam?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Hiya there, the grade boundaries you cannot really tell as the examiners will decide on how many candidates sat the exams and what were the majority of the marks achieved and then they work from there.
However, these are the grade boundaries (F211 PAPER) for last year and therefore they will be similar.

JAN 2010: A=40, B=35, C=31, D=27, E=23 BELOW 23 = U :biggrin:

JUNE 2010: A=41, B=36, C=32, D=28, E=24. BELOW 24 = U :biggrin:

:smile:
Reply 2
Jan 2010 was really easy, I cant believe that 40 was an A. However, June 2010 I can believe the figures..
Reply 3
Original post by ManPowa
Hiya there, the grade boundaries you cannot really tell as the examiners will decide on how many candidates sat the exams and what were the majority of the marks achieved and then they work from there.
However, these are the grade boundaries (F211 PAPER) for last year and therefore they will be similar.

JAN 2010: A=40, B=35, C=31, D=27, E=23 BELOW 23 = U :biggrin:

JUNE 2010: A=41, B=36, C=32, D=28, E=24. BELOW 24 = U :biggrin:

:smile:

Ah thanks! So worried, i messed up so bad because i didn't read half the questions correctly... want like the results now! haha
Reply 4
I know there were some dodgy and vague questions in there. The last question on experiment of sucrose.. that was hard and where most people lost marks.
Dont worry, just relax, whats done is done now. Just cant wait for the results nowwwwwwww
Reply 5
Yes the last question was very hard indeed!
And yup just going to have to wait and see :smile:

Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending