The Student Room Group

As sociology unit 2

I've got my sociology unit 2 (education) exam on the 18th January and I need some good revisions ideas :/

I'm finding it really hard to remember all the names of sociologists!

Also because its worth 60% of my AS level, I'm starting to get really worried about it :frown:

I've been struggling all year with sociology and I've spoken to my teacher, however nothing has really been done about it. So please HELP!!

Thanks.
Reply 1
Tbh you've left it too late for real revision tips, but the best thing I did was do practice essays for as many possible questions as I could. It turned out I'd already done the question I got last year in a practice essay, making it very very easy!
Reply 2
Original post by mikeybey
Tbh you've left it too late for real revision tips, but the best thing I did was do practice essays for as many possible questions as I could. It turned out I'd already done the question I got last year in a practice essay, making it very very easy!

True. I have been trying to revise since before christmas, I just cant seem to remember anything :s-smilie:
But I'm going to do some practice essays now, thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Names are not as important as people play out my teacher who also is an exam marker says for each essay question throwing in about 2-3 relevant names/studies is enough to get the higher marks. Dont threat about cramming names to much XD
Original post by Bumblebees.x
I've got my sociology unit 2 (education) exam on the 18th January and I need some good revisions ideas :/

I'm finding it really hard to remember all the names of sociologists!

Also because its worth 60% of my AS level, I'm starting to get really worried about it :frown:

I've been struggling all year with sociology and I've spoken to my teacher, however nothing has really been done about it. So please HELP!!

Thanks.

What was the questions if you remember?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending