The Student Room Group

Unit 7 Raptshia (6957)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
4 processes?
Reply 21
I havent really done much. I did it all, and it was working and then when I went to create forms, it kept not responding and it was something to do with my data. So I had to restart and I couldnt get the relationships to form as they kept causing duplicates :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by anamc60
4 processes?

yeah basically there's a table which already has inputs/outputs in, but you gotta fill in the four blank spaces for the processes, pretty simple really,

I was stuck on Activity 2, data duplication and stuff :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Nice one Hussain, watch when this thread gets deleted.
Reply 24
Original post by FeelFree
Nice one Hussain, watch when this thread gets deleted.

oh well!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Lexxyflex
man what a fricking idiot

**** you!
Reply 26
What are the primary keys and foriegn keys and in which tables?
Anybody know what the 4 processes are?
Reply 28
anyone know what presence and format check is :s-smilie:
Original post by Hussain'10
anyone know what presence and format check is :s-smilie:

http://www.trinity.redbridge.sch.uk/curriculum/ICT/GCSEICT/Theory/Databases/Access%20Guide.pdf

Look at that page 12 :smile:

Do you know the 4 processes at the beginning?
Reply 30
Good Luck everyone!!
(edited 13 years ago)
How do you do an update query to update the quantity of a product, using the productID that was selected in the New Order Form? :s-smilie:
very confused.
Reply 32
could anybody please tell me what goes in each table it keeps messing up and i cant import anything!
Reply 33
Original post by TeenieBadger
Anybody know what the 4 processes are?

well basically the four processes where:
generating new order number
generating new customer id
reducing stock levels
determining total cost

the presence check just got me confused tbh so i just left it.

i got four table, Customer, Product, Order and Supplier - Everything seems to be working just fine.

if you need help with reducing the stock levels you need to use and update queryy.

has anyone started activity 4? i only started my exam today, didnt get time to really look at the last 3 activities, any help is much appreciated :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hima22
well basically the four processes where:
generating new order number
generating new customer id
reducing stock levels
determining total cost

the presence check just got me confused tbh so i just left it.

i got four table, Customer, Product, Order and Supplier - Everything seems to be working just fine.

if you need help with reducing the stock levels you need to use and update queryy.

has anyone started activity 4? i only started my exam today, didnt get time to really look at the last 3 activities, any help is much appreciated :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 35
How long did IPO take people??
Reply 36
I am still very confused as to how you make the automatic Order number & Customer ID?
Original post by anamc60
How long did IPO take people??

suggested time was 1/2 hour
anyone know all the suggested times for the different activities, i know act 1 was 1/2 hour, act 2 was 2 hours and act 3 was 4 hours, what are the rest??
Reply 39
And I dont know how to make the form so you can pick the customer id an dproduct id to add a new order! i tried a combo box but it doesnt save

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending