The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HRH2
You should do some research. I did mine well in advance. And for a little kid you sure talk a lot. Go check on Wikipedia. But here is the link to a more reliable source from a medical consulting website http://www.medical-interviews.co.uk/Kings-College-6year.aspx

Brum is still bigger :wink:. There's also another one which is bigger but I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

Your link even discredits your own argument so I'm just going to neg you and dismiss you as a troll now (poor argument, ignoring the rest of my points, irrelevent personal attacks, etc).
(edited 12 years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by MsChanandlerBong
Not that I'm sticking up for that guy, but what's wrong with royal holloway?

Nothing. It's just of very similar stature to QMUL and therefore once again all his comments are void and mute. He berated QMUL yet did not attend a university even remotely better.
Original post by HighestKungFu
Nothing. It's just of very similar stature to QMUL and therefore once again all his comments are void and mute. He berated QMUL yet did not attend a university even remotely better.

Ah, I see :smile: Very fair point, the other dude seems like a knob. :wink:
Original post by HighestKungFu

Except QMUL is a dump where the average student can't end a sentence without 'innit' and Royal Holloway is actually quite good.

Not exactly 'of similiar stature'.
Reply 144
Original post by AllisonAdorkable
Except QMUL is a dump where the average student can't end a sentence without 'innit' and Royal Holloway is actually quite good.

....that might be true if the university's student population was made up of locals. Alas I don't think the masses of Europeans, Americans, Chinese and British people from outside London finish every sentence with 'innit'.

My year was made up of Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Chinese, Singaporean, lots of Canadian students, as well as a plethora of middle class English students. Many though were from the north from places like Manchester and Liverpool. Lectures were like visiting the Apple store. The students very often came from rich backgrounds.

QMUL is better than Royal Holloway as an institution. In terms of research; in terms of rankings; in terms of everything. Royal Holloway is also in a comparatively remote village outside London, whilst QM is in London.

You applied to QM. It's not so bad. You'll be surprised when I tell you perhaps UCL is not so good. Shocking, but it's true. I applied for LLMs; I had them at UCL and LSE. I had a training contract though so I didn't take them. The firm told me there was no point. It would add no value to me going to a similar sort of university for a course which wouldn't help me that much.

Now that's just rubbish. Give the measures that makes Holloway 'not of similar stature'.
Original post by GrahamRodney
Now that's just rubbish. Give the measures that makes Holloway 'not of similar stature'.

Belay that! Delete 'not; as in "What measures make Royal Holloway of equal stature to Queen Mary?"
Reply 148
Original post by RollerBall
Brum is still bigger :wink:. There's also another one which is bigger but I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

Your link even discredits your own argument so I'm just going to neg you and dismiss you as a troll now (poor argument, ignoring the rest of my points, irrelevent personal attacks, etc).

I won't even bother proving my point. Most people who the matter concerns know about it. What were the entry requirements for your university? Just wondering...
Original post by HRH2
I won't even bother proving my point. Most people who the matter concerns know about it. What were the entry requirements for your university? Just wondering...

Bath? Mate, you couldn't get into Bath for medicine even if you tried.

I am well aware your a troll now, you're a pretty bad one. At least have the stones to come out and admit it when you've been called on it.
Reply 150

And yet, the Guardian puts QMUL 9th in the country for English... where's Royal Holloway? 32nd.

Compelteuniversityguide, QMUL? 12th. Royal Holloway?... Oh... 27th. Wow. It must be embarrassing knowing illiterates are better at English than you, even with all your pretentious, grandiose bs.
Original post by JoPat94
And yet, the Guardian puts QMUL 9th in the country for English... where's Royal Holloway? 32nd.

Compelteuniversityguide, QMUL? 12th. Royal Holloway?... Oh... 27th. Wow. It must be embarrassing knowing illiterates are better at English than you, even with all your pretentious, grandiose bs.

I think you should give H2H2 a fool's pardon.
Reply 152
Original post by RollerBall
Bath? Mate, you couldn't get into Bath for medicine even if you tried.

I am well aware your a troll now, you're a pretty bad one. At least have the stones to come out and admit it when you've been called on it.

You play with Pokemon cards and you go to Bath. Don't speak to me. Thank you.

P.S.- And I'm the troll when you are the one with Warning points. Great! Seems like you went to an average school as well.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by HRH2
You play with Pokemon cards and you go to Bath. Don't speak to me. Thank you.

P.S.- And I'm the troll when you are the one with Warning points. Great! Seems like you went to an average school as well.

Hey, HEY. Pokemon rules. :angry:
I think we're done here.

HRH2: There's no such thing as Bath Medical School, it's a joke. Probably not a good idea to lecture current medical students on medical education.

Everyone else: Great show as always :congrats:

Latest

Trending

Trending