The Student Room Group

heeelp to complete UCAS application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sofiakousar
i got an offer from huddersfield but thats my last choice. i applied to nottingham uni and they offered me an interview but i decided no point going cuz i wont be going to that uni. so i widrew my application for nottingham. anyway basically i applied to manchester, huddersfield, uclan and bradford.

u said u chose manchester and bradford last year, did u get in.

never mind i read ur older posts about resisting exam so i assume u didnt get in. anyway what a levels are u doing
Reply 41
i got an offer from huddersfield but thats my last choice. i applied to nottingham uni and they offered me an interview but i decided no point going cuz i wont be going to that uni. so i widrew my application for nottingham. anyway basically i applied to manchester, huddersfield, uclan and bradford.

u said u chose manchester and bradford last year, did u get in.

nop
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
never mind i read ur older posts about resisting exam so i assume u didnt get in. anyway what a levels are u doing

hhmm bio, chem, maths. you
Original post by molly2005
Do you have to state in your P/S you're retaking? because i didn't in mine, i just hoped it would be obvious? that i wanted better grades to make my first choice.

No you don't have to, it was just that the person who asked the question wanted to make the point that the grades he got at A2 did not reflect his potential for a specific reason. He wanted to make sure that when his application was read that they would see that he might be able to achieve the grades needed for the course.
Reply 44
Ah okay, the predicted grades i've been given matched the highest places i have applied for. Will i be disadvantaged for not mentioning it in my ps?

Sorry to hjjack.
Original post by al_habib
hhmm bio, chem, maths. you

same. did you do the s1 resit on 14th January. or the unit 1 chemistry resit on thursday.
Reply 46
same. did you do the s1 resit on 14th January. or the unit 1 chemistry resit on thursday.

am not doing any of those resits, i did S1 june last year and chem1 ages ago(jan 2oo9) with 79 guess what 1 mark from an A, did you do any of those resits

ooh i've got Bio2 tomorrow
am not doing any of those resits, i did S1 june last year and chem1 ages ago(jan 2oo9) with 79 guess what 1 mark from an A, did you do any of those resits

ooh i've got Bio2 tomorrow

no i didnt do those resists. ive got biol unit 4 and C3 maths exam on monday. and then F3255 chemistry exam on 31st. have u got any of these exams.
Reply 48
no i didnt do those resists. ive got biol unit 4 and C3 maths exam on monday. and then F3255 chemistry exam on 31st. have u got any of these exams.

i have got chemistry unit 4 on wednesday and C4, what is that F3255 chemistry, are you doing edexcel chem and maths.
i have got chemistry unit 4 on wednesday and C4, what is that F3255 chemistry, are you doing edexcel chem and maths.

im doing edexcel maths but OCR chemistry
Reply 50
im doing edexcel maths but OCR chemistry

hows revision going on, have you done any exams so far..
Reply 51
hey guys am applying as an individual , its really tooo late , could you please help me how to put predicted grades and references in the ucas form.

many thanks

maybe university is not for you if you cannot fill in the form properly matey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending