The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bikerx23
Coffee shops are pretty poor to be honest - because, unless you are in a big student town, they are normally packed, desolate or the people there just want time alone.
A good way is taking up sporting activities.etc., to meet new people - obviously make sure its something you can sustain and enjoy, otherwise you will have to live a pretence of enjoying a sport with someone - which could be a killer blow to your relationship later on!
Casual wine-bar type places are normally best as i say....people having a relax, nothing too stressful and rushed, and a lower proportion of hooking up with one of a gangalads which could make the night hell...

true... but its hard to find places like that in a student town!
there is this one place we go to just before we go out, you're all dressed up and ready to go out etc but not yet drunk so there should be potential there!

went to r-tech today (garage rite?) anyway the amount of good looking guys that work or go there to get their cars done up :eek: was great! plus theres hardly any girls there so me and my mates got a bit of attention :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 21
it worked :rolleyes: the bar trick worked :cool:
too bad he was so drunk! :p:
Reply 22
hope he's worth it hunni :wink:
Reply 23
bikerx23
hope he's worth it hunni :wink:

i didnt really pull, jus gave him my number... and if he remembers or sees my number in his phone tomoro then woohoo! :biggrin:
Reply 24
i know! i did read your aims hunni!
good luck with him anyway :biggrin:
Reply 25
bikerx23
i know! i did read your aims hunni!
good luck with him anyway :biggrin:

chank you :biggrin:
Reply 26
kriztinae
it worked :rolleyes: the bar trick worked :cool:
too bad he was so drunk! :p:

'Trick', eh?

If you liked that, wait until you hear the one about the conversation.
Reply 27
Profesh
'Trick', eh?

If you liked that, wait until you hear the one about the conversation.

:eek: what conversation?
Reply 28
kriztinae
:eek: what conversation?

The one that you (yes, you) could have with men, the world over.
Reply 29
Profesh
The one that you (yes, you) could have with men, the world over.

me?! talk to men?! :eek:
really how? :rolleyes:
Reply 30
kriztinae
me?! talk to men?! :eek:
really how? :rolleyes:

I'm sure that, if you wait long enough, someone will teach you that 'trick' too.
Lol. You are asking such a good question! Most girls just wait for guys to come up and chat to them I guess... with that in mind, you could make it easier for them by seeming friendly. You could chat to guys - I like that and I guess most people would! The other day, a girl came up to me and spoke about my T-shirt which was a good starter, and I think it's the nicest thing when you are dancing and someone just looks at you and smiles - it's nice, not aggressive, and would make me want to talk to them. Having said that, I'm rubbish because I always get shy when I want to go up and talk to new girl. Sucks.
Reply 32
Profesh
I'm sure that, if you wait long enough, someone will teach you that 'trick' too.
i dont want someone to teach me! i want you to :frown:
--------------
fuglyduckling
Lol. You are asking such a good question! Most girls just wait for guys to come up and chat to them I guess... with that in mind, you could make it easier for them by seeming friendly. You could chat to guys - I like that and I guess most people would! The other day, a girl came up to me and spoke about my T-shirt which was a good starter, and I think it's the nicest thing when you are dancing and someone just looks at you and smiles - it's nice, not aggressive, and would make me want to talk to them. Having said that, I'm rubbish because I always get shy when I want to go up and talk to new girl. Sucks.

:rolleyes:
dont be shy :rolleyes: , us girls like the attention, especially when your hot :redface: :p:

Latest