The Student Room Group

Anybody applied for Occupational Therapy at Bournemouth Uni in 2011?

Hi, has anybody applied to Bournemouth Uni for OT in 2011? I have, and had my interview i am waiting to find out if i have got a place. I have also applied to Southampton but havent heard anything yet! Get in touch....

Nikki
Reply 1
Original post by nikki1987
Hi, has anybody applied to Bournemouth Uni for OT in 2011? I have, and had my interview i am waiting to find out if i have got a place. I have also applied to Southampton but havent heard anything yet! Get in touch....

Nikki

Hi Nikki, hoping the result will be positive! I will have my interview with Bournemouth Uni early Feb. How was it like? any tips? Thanks :smile:
Reply 2
Oh wow well done!!! What is your background? where are you from? It is a group interview and the first part is a disscussion in groups and the second part they give you a task to do in groups i expect they will change the questions and tasks from the one i did! Is Bournemouth your first choice? It is mine as i live in swanage which is near bournemouth. Let me know how u get on!!! xxx
Reply 3
I just been offered a place at southampton uni! x
Reply 4
Been offered a place at Cardiff and Southampton!
Reply 5
Where else have you applied? what is your first choice?
Reply 6
I applied to Cardiff, Bristol (UWE) and Southampton. My ideal first choice would have been either Cardiff or Southampton. I have firmed Cardiff and insured Southampton.

Hasn't quite sunk in that I've got offers yet mind. Well done by the way! :smile:
Reply 7
well done! we could be at southampton together then? im hoping on my place at bournemouth! waiting to hear find out in Feb!

Quick Reply

Latest