The Student Room Group

What Universitys is everyone going to? (Especailly September 2011 starts)

Ive applied to Striling, UWS, Calidonian and Edinburgh Napier.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm hoping for UWS, what course have you applied for?
Reply 2
I've applied to Stirling, Caledonian, St. Andrews, Aberdeen and Dundee.
Still waiting for results.
:smile:
Reply 3
Applied for Stirling, Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Strathclyde. So far I've only got an unsuccessful from Strathclyde.
Reply 4
Thats unlucky. What course did you apply for?

THere's been no sign of life on my UCAS track so far.. :-(
I have applied to Stirling, Edinburgh Napier and Edinburgh Uni. Not heard a single thing from UCAS yet, fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 6

Ive applied for film and meida in Stirling, Film making and screen writing in UWS, psychology with interactive entainment in cali and Film and photography in Napier. So far only heard back from Napier, but not an offer lol, they want to my folio.
I know it's the other end of things, but I know a whole load of people who've applied to Southampton University.
Reply 8
The spelling... it.hurts.my.eyes.
Reply 9
I've applied for Stirling (Criminology & Society),Abertay (Criminological Studies ),UWS (Criminal Justice and Forensic Science) and Heriot-Watt (Psychology-Forensic Science) . Received aknowledgments from Stirling and Abertay last week, not a word from UWS and Heriot-Watt.
Fingers crossed for offers :smile: Good luck everyone!
Reply 10
I am going to Edinburgh University! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
Abertay (3 courses) , Napier, Glasgow Caledonian
Reply 12
I have been asked to submit a portfolio to Napier University but I am struggling with section 2. of the portfolio. If anybody has finished it/currently doing it, can you let me know what you done, im really struggling for idea's and my deadline is Tuesday the 8th of February 2011. Thanks. X
Reply 13
I've applied to:
Nottingham
Manchester
Liverpool
Lincoln
Nottingham Trent
All for Law good luck guys hope you all get the offers you want :smile:
I've applied for Glasgow and Strathclyde, doubt I'll get into either though :frown:
Original post by Vitamin D
Applied for Stirling, Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Strathclyde. So far I've only got an unsuccessful from Strathclyde.

what did u apply for? good luck 4 ur others :wink:
applied for mech eng at Edin (uncond) and Glas, also Chem at Abdn (uncond) and Strath, anyone applying for these courses? esp Chem at Strath :L

What subjects everyone going for?
Original post by ryanywilson
what did u apply for? good luck 4 ur others :wink:

Geography! :smile: I've got offers from Aberdeen and Dundee now.
Reply 18
I have also applied for Geography at Glasgow, Stirling & Strathclyde plus Environmental Management & Planning at Glasgow Caledonian :biggrin:. I have a conditional for Glasgow & one for Caledonian but i have an unsuccessful from Strathclyde but was expected so not bothered, now just Stirling and then i can make my decision :smile:
I go to Stirling (in third year at the moment) so any questions, shoot them my way.

Quick Reply

Latest