The Student Room Group

Greggs the bakers are idiots.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They don't make enough cheese and onion pasties the stupid people. They sell like crazy it would make sense to make more.
I went into Greggs yesterday and their sweet variety seems to have decreased :sad: actually, same with their savoury one too :nopity:
Still :suith: their food though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by super.teve
Ah, you're the one who need a grip, why're you such a ****?

Na im fine son,you're the one moaning about a particular doughnut being taken off the shelfs in a greggs on a internet forum lmao.

What a **** you are.
Remember Wotsits Waffles? :ahee:
Original post by Amuroray
Na im fine son,you're the one moaning about a particular doughnut being taken off the shelfs in a greggs on a internet forum lmao.

What a **** you are.

ahahahhha, oh dear, you woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.
I hate Greggs, their sausage rolls are crap and tacky.

Wrights are the best :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
If you want something a bit like those doughnuts (althouugh I've never bought them so I can't be sure if they're similar) get the Belgian buns. They have white icing on the top too. They are AMAZING and far better than any supermarket version I've tried but they probably come with a week's worth of sugar. :frown:
Original post by TheSownRose

Original post by TheSownRose
My father once bought a hot sausage roll in Greggs (back when it was Baker's Oven) to take out ... and the person behind the counter didn't seem to understand why he wanted a bag. :confused:

There still are Bakers Oven's. They're owned by the same company but they are two separate shops. I have one of each in my high street.

And cheese and onion pasties :coma:
Reply 28
Give me my steak bake and i'm bloody happy.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
There still are Bakers Oven's. They're owned by the same company but they are two separate shops. I have one of each in my high street.

And cheese and onion pasties :coma:

They rebranded here. :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by darigan
:puke:

Sorry, but am I the only one that feels this way?

No..no you're not.
Original post by super.teve
Does anyone remember those iced ring doughnuts that Greggs sold? They had them in chocolate and white icing?
Then they phased them out and all we are left with is the orange iced doughnuts.

I know it matters little, but I bloody loved those ://

Does anyone know why they were removed from sale? I'd love to have one again, the ones from Sainsburys just don't ever taste right, ah, food that reminds me of my childhood.

dude if u thought gregs were good try krispy kremes!!!! :tongue:
Original post by Gemma2010
the cadbury's chocolate with the biscuit/shortbread pieces they got rid of! I loved those :frown:

^this, please! They were truly blissful *heartbroken*...
Reply 33
But they sell ones with loads of cream in the middle and sticky chocolate stuff on the top, idc about any plain ring doughnuts if i've got my tooth decay in a bag :smile:
Lol, just go up to them and request they make them for you specifically, btw can't you purchase them from other bakers?!
Reply 35
Original post by Phillipsherman
also vanilla coke

:yep:

I for one would love these to be brought back...
What about the Festive Bakes? They were the only things I liked from Greggs, and they stopped selling them. They were one of the nicest pastries I've ever eaten.

And to think, I'll have to wait another 10 months or so to taste that divine chicken, ham, stuffing, red onion, cranberry, and whatever else they managed to fit in there.
Reply 37
Wow. Get over it mate.
Original post by qasman
Wow. Get over it mate.

I'll never be over it.
Original post by superdude10
dude if u thought gregs were good try krispy kremes!!!! :tongue:

They queue is always massive in Selfridges though, takes like half an hour for a doughnut

Quick Reply

Latest