The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thompsonic7
Earlier I had the most glorious flashback to my weekly Aero bar from the vending machine after my swimming lesson. But this Aero had a milk chocolate outside- BUT A WHITE CHOCOLATE CENTRE?! The foil/packaging was blue if I remember correctly. Is this beauty still available?

I remember these! Back in the good old days when chocolate was in foil. It was so pretty.

I haven't seen them in ages :frown:
Original post by thompsonic7
Earlier I had the most glorious flashback to my weekly Aero bar from the vending machine after my swimming lesson. But this Aero had a milk chocolate outside- BUT A WHITE CHOCOLATE CENTRE?! The foil/packaging was blue if I remember correctly. Is this beauty still available?

I was going to announce on Toto Eats The World but I thought I'd better get you salivating now!!

I run a food blog and as such I get sent free stuff; one such item I'm getting sent is from Nestle as they are revamping their Aero range, and it's "Bringing back much loved classic varieties of Aero, as well as introducing brand new recipes and flavours!" -

Check it out, yo :wink:

Should be out at the start of April :wink:
Original post by Raducan
PROPER pop-lid smarties that actually had taste, not these newfangled 'non-artificial' cardboard variants...

Think kids chewing the lids ruined that.
Original post by totomimo
i was going to announce on toto eats the world but i thought i'd better get you salivating now!!

I run a food blog and as such i get sent free stuff; one such item i'm getting sent is from nestle as they are revamping their aero range, and it's "bringing back much loved classic varieties of aero, as well as introducing brand new recipes and flavours!" -

check it out, yo :wink:

should be out at the start of april :wink:

omgomgomg
Original post by TotoMimo
I was going to announce on Toto Eats The World but I thought I'd better get you salivating now!!

I run a food blog and as such I get sent free stuff; one such item I'm getting sent is from Nestle as they are revamping their Aero range, and it's "Bringing back much loved classic varieties of Aero, as well as introducing brand new recipes and flavours!" -

Check it out, yo :wink:

Should be out at the start of April :wink:

JIMP.

I wonder how it'll compare to the Dairy Milk version?
Original post by TotoMimo

Went to my dealer today, no Cartoonies. Will try again next week. However I did get 4 of these for a pound..

Snack_Milkybar_33g.jpg
Megayumness. Edit: the tiny picture was the best I could find. It's a Milkybar wafer. They also had the Crunch variety...
snack-crunch.gif
but I've had that a million times already. I also got a collection of Kchocolat mini bars in 5 different varieties, in a 200g bag for £1. I love this shop.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LinzyLoo
Went to my dealer today, no Cartoonies. Will try again next week. However I did get 4 of these for a pound..

Snack_Milkybar_33g.jpg
Megayumness. Edit: the tiny picture was the best I could find. It's a Milkybar wafer. They also had the Crunch variety...
snack-crunch.gif
but I've had that a million times already. I also got a collection of Kchocolat mini bars in 5 different varieties, in a 200g bag for £1. I love this shop.

I went to mine.

All I got was drugs.

:frown:
Reply 2047

Turkey Twizzlers

Baked Bean crisps
effin hell, baked bean crisps. Completely forgot them! How can my memory be so fickle?
does anyone remember the milk and white chocolate bars with many smarties in them?

I miss them so much :frown:
Original post by TheHaylio
does anyone remember the milk and white chocolate bars with many smarties in them?

I miss them so much :frown:

Do you mean these:

http://www.mysweetnothings.co.uk/product_detail.php?key=Nestle-Smarties-Bars

If so I can get them in a shop near me, 4 or 5 for a £1 I think they are :smile:
Original post by Annie72
Do you mean these:

http://www.mysweetnothings.co.uk/product_detail.php?key=Nestle-Smarties-Bars

If so I can get them in a shop near me, 4 or 5 for a £1 I think they are :smile:

:redface: :O :redface:
I love you so much!

so jealous! what shop can you get them in??
I love you so much!

Poundland have them quite often. The milk choc ones anyway. I bought some last time I was there but I'll warn you - either they've changed or things are just much nicer when you're a kid :frown:

Original post by tehforum
I went to mine.

All I got was drugs.

:frown:

What a disappointment!
(edited 12 years ago)

SCOOBY DOO MUD! So fudgalicious.
I love you so much!

I can get them from a green grocers, it also sells sweets, crisps, cakes and pop.I dont know if you have heard of it but the shop is called "The Big Apple".
Just remembered something called Pink Panther bars, strawberry chocolate bars made by Nestle.
Just had a massive nostalgia blast this evening and was thinking about some products I ate when I was a bit younger.

Birdseye Sea Pearls - I can't find any info about them, but they were effectively mini kievs made with fish.

Ghostbusters Chocolate Bars and Slimer Bars - the Ghostbusters bar was filled with some crazy calpol-tasting stuff. The slimer bar was a chewy green bar.

Pizza Rollers - Inverted pizza doughball things.

Rowntree Secret Bars - Woven shredded wheat-looking chocolate bars filled with a light mousse, they came in a gold wrapper on a little cardboard insert.

5-4-3-2-1 Bar - A bit like a Blue Riband had a baby with a toffee crisp with some shortcake bits thrown in for luck.

Trio Biscuit - The ultimate chocolate caramel shortcake biscuit.

Sky Ice Creams - a bit like a choc ice but with an aero bubbly chocolate core.

Winner Tacos - a Biscuit Taco filled with ice cream, chocolate and biscuit bits.

ReBoot Biscuits - a bit like Cartoonies by Burtons, but these were based on the animated show "ReBoot" and had a "Yin-Yang" kinda composition in the design of the ReBoot logo.
Vanilla diet coke. And vanilla monster munch!!!
Vanilla monster munch?! :eek4:
Negro Knuckles. They were walnuts covered in milk chocolate, and you could buy a whole bag of them for a halfpenny. I can't think why they were discontinued; they were extremely popular.

Latest