Original post by tehforum

Who remembers these?!

Amazing.

Yes! They were incredible!
Original post by rainbow.panda
Yes! They were incredible!

Original version of Mars Planets tbh.

amirite?
I'd like to see Galaxy planets. It'd make sense, planets in the galaxy in all that. They could have counters as UFOS, galaxy bites as the planets, mini cookie crumbles as meteors. :biggrin:
tweenies pizza! ok that sounds lame, but you made it yourself and ohhh my days it was goregous
the dough was so soft the cheese was so light and stretchy
ah :frown:
the readymeal that has a choc ice and toy like a spintop thing in
nesquick chocolate wafer straws
"footballs and shoe laces"
mr men fruit jam

these were all what i had as kids if you're thinking i'm weird by eating tweenies and mr men food and food with toys in haha
Those Nesquik snack slices were incredible. I'm going to go hunting for them now, haven't seen those for YEARS.

The penguin Chukka things just reminded me of Solero Shotz too?
Original post by bella127
Those Nesquik snack slices were incredible. I'm going to go hunting for them now, haven't seen those for YEARS.

The penguin Chukka things just reminded me of Solero Shotz too?

If you're wondering, they still exist.
I miss freschetta pizzas! They're only sold in America now!
Original post by tehforum

Who remembers these?!

Amazing.

DEAR GOD.

Nostalgia tripppppp. Wooosh.
Reply 2109
Original post by ArtGoblin
Starburst Joosters. Nicest jelly beans ever.

Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
mcchicken premiere sandwich....... ;_;

Both of these! Joosters were the nicest sweets ever, always had a bag when I went to the cinemas. The McChicken premiere was replaced by the Mcchicken Legend, although it doesn't taste the same :frown:
Mcflurrys when The toppings weren't just a 'sprinkle' for show but actually enough to balance put the amount of ice cream!
BN biscuits :frown: (in the UK)
BN BN DOO DOO DEE DOO DOO :colone:
Reply 2112
Original post by littleone271
I miss freschetta pizzas! They're only sold in America now!

Yes! The sauce on those was amazing :biggrin:
Original post by Scatach
Yes! The sauce on those was amazing :biggrin:

It was! I can't actually remember the last time I had one. I just remember my mum giving it to me when I was a kid and absolutely loving them and then all of a sudden they disappeared :frown:
3D Doritos, I used to love them, I dunno why I preferred them to the normal ones, maybe it's just because I was young :tongue:
Original post by plimsolls
Dime bars.

Soft on the out, hard on the in.

Pretty sure that they still sell these, now called Daim, just not in major supermarkets.
The supermarkets near me have hardly any chocolate bars, but the newsagents have loads.
Original post by Annie72
I remember those Trio adverts because my brother said the girl with the big mouth reminded him of me!!..cheeky get.

I loved trio's. Who made them anyway? I miss them despite them not being wholly unique.
Oh and another was cheese flavoured Pringles, known as "cheesums." They were just pure cheese and really nice, my favourite flavour along with BBQ (which was rebranded to "Texas BBQ" for no apparant reason.)
Original post by thunder_chunky
I loved trio's. Who made them anyway? I miss them despite them not being wholly unique.

I think they were made by Burtons biscuit company, not too sure though...
Does anyone remember pizza and smokey bacon flavour cheesestrings? They were amazing :drool:

Latest