The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

White chocolate flavour Frijj milkshakes. :frown: Why did they get rid of them? They were orgasmic!

Still, at least they've brought back the mint chocolate ones. :coma:
Original post by fran.ha
YES. I was JUST about to write fruitangs before I saw this. Wow I miss them :frown:

:sad:

They were so tangy and :coma: :coma:

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Fruitang-World-of-the-Strange-Fruitang-Range/16544
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Jarlsberg
Willy wonka chocolate bars

Those crackler ones they were amazing.
ice cream flavour chewitts!
um bongo
cinnamon grahams
lilt (I know they still sell it, but it tastes nowhere near as good as it did in the 90's)
Midnight Mars Bars, haven't seen them for years.

Oh and those ice creams that looked like feet and had a little chewing gum football attached.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mr. Orange

I remember them. *licks lips*

Original post by HEJ92
I miss this chocolate bar called marble, was so tasty, haven't seen one or heard anyone speak of them for years :frown:

This is what I was thinking about when I read the title. I had a Marble easter egg one year though that was so sickly, I don't think I ever bought another one. They were delicious in small quantities though. :smile:

Erm... Can't think of anything in particular right now.
Reply 26
Original post by aarora
Who remembers BN biscuits??

I had them in Paris in July :biggrin:

I miss Flipz chocolate covered pretzels and Wonka popping candy chocolate bars :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by h82think
I had them in Paris in July :biggrin:

I miss Flipz chocolate covered pretzels and Wonka popping candy chocolate bars :frown:

I was just about to post with Willy Wonka chocolate bars! :wink:
Reply 28
Cadbury is probably the biggest offender for cutting my favourite treats to be honest.

Reply 29
Original post by crazyunicorn133
ice cream flavour chewitts!
um bongo
cinnamon grahams
lilt (I know they still sell it, but it tastes nowhere near as good as it did in the 90's)

You can still get ice cream flavour chewitts! I get them in morrisons sometimes, they are sooo yummy :P
Reply 30
Taz, Spaghetti Sauce Monster Munch, Bacon flavoured Wotsits, Mint Whisper, The BIG Trolli Burgers and some other stuff lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Mr. Orange

http://southafricanfood.ie/store/product/2516/Astros-40g/

Shipping is €11.60 sure someone could order a bulk though and sell um on ebay
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Frys Chocolate Cream bars, still sold in some shops but now that the Bristol factory making them is being closed down, most places have stopped selling them and the rare place that does have a much higher price.
Peanut butter Kit Kat. :cry2:

On the other hand, these have just been released in America. Hope they release them in the UK:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Umbongo I'm pretty sure you can get in morrisons.
Lucky Charms = Selfridges.

I miss the old miniature hero's.
I did really miss nerds, till I ordered like 10 boxes from amazon, same with poptarts.
I miss the harry potter candy they did years and years ago, the chocolate bars with the sprinkes and green sauce in them were divine.
Original post by TotoMimo

Ah, Spirals! I discovered quite possibly the most beautiful methodology for devouring these beauties.

Because they were hollow, you could use them as straws to drink hot chocolate, which would melt them and create a big gooey chocolatey yum.

Can't seem to get them any more :frown: .
Cadbury Snow Flake:drool:
Original post by marcusmerehay
Fruitang and Nerdz.

These. :smile:
I got sent a box of Nerdz a couple of years back by family in America. They were so nice. :biggrin:
Reply 39
You can still get some of these sweets being mentioned in some shops, the most popular one is Cyber Candy http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/
They only have about 3 shops in the UK but if you're near one its definitely worth a visit, they do all the american sweets as well.

I recently got stuff like, harry potter chocolate frogs, willy wonka nerds and the midnight milkyway bar from them.

Latest