The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akkuz
The simpsons cereal was EPIC! :sogood:

YES.
The chocolate coin things <3
"That other Simpsons Cereal" - do you mean "Eat My Shorts Cereal"?

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TotoMimo
"That other Simpsons Cereal" - do you mean "Eat My Shorts Cereal"?

AH THIS ONE TOO!
You find everything.
You're like the Jeeves of food.
Reply 1963
If anyone can remember WTF these were called, I'd love you forever. They haunt me.

As a kid (hmm.. maybe 10 years ago?) I used to eat individually wrapped (purple wrapping I think) cakes that were in the shape of bears. They had different fillings (chocolate or strawberry being the only ones I remember) and I SWEAR they were called "yum bears" but after googling it they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

Does anyone else recognise what I'm talking about?!
k3Ro, I'm not sure I recall exactly the product you're referring to. Instantly I thought you were talking about Teddy Grahams; they made cake versions of these wee biscuits for a bit:

(Teddy Grahams are still sold in the USA)...

But I fear what you're talking about might be something different. Ten years back you say?
Harry Potter chocolate frogs :frown: I've only seen them in the US now :frown: and Mini Cheddars, they don't taste as good now they're baked instead of fried. And those Kit Kat cubes that were around for a little bit. Sooo good!
Jokers Daughter, you don't mean Kit Kat Pop Choc? They're still about.

Anyway, I keep hearing love for Wispa and Wispa Gold.

Where the hell is the love for my favourite Wispa variant, WISPA BITE? BRING IT BACK, CADBURY!!

^ Wow. I seriously missed out there :frown:
I never saw that one either. :frown:

Really only started my passion for food in the last 2 years.
So slacking.
Neapolitan chocolates for sure :frown:
I can't believe nobody remembers that Wispa Bite!! It came out around the same time as the Wispa Mint; do you remember that?

Oh, PS;

PINK PANTHER CHOCOLATE BAR!!

Although Meiji make a bar very similar to it nowadays:

Reply 1971
Pot rice. I think it used to exist, I seem to remember when I was really young, I would see my granddad eating it, and I'd grab a fork and steal some of his lol
Original post by Msab
Pot rice. I think it used to exist, I seem to remember when I was really young, I would see my granddad eating it, and I'd grab a fork and steal some of his lol

I'd forgotten about that!!.Although I cant recall it being that good in all honesty.
Reply 1973
The lemon meringue pie flavoured müller corner. That stuff was so lovely!
Pot Rice existed; as did Pot Mash.
Pot Rice existed; as did Pot Mash.

Found this link :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_Mash

I'm not sure I had all of those......
I can't believe nobody remembers that Wispa Bite!! It came out around the same time as the Wispa Mint; do you remember that?

Oh, PS;

PINK PANTHER CHOCOLATE BAR!!

Although Meiji make a bar very similar to it nowadays:

Naw, most of us were absolute kiddies i.e 6-8 years old for Wispa Bite, and even younger for the Mint version.
I remember Wispa Bite, but not the mint version. To be honest though, I think the best wispa is just the plain version. How can you improve on perfection lol? :smile:
Wispa mint?! Dear god where have I BEEN?!

I too, Melissa, justify this with my recent food facination :tongue: damn my stunted teens!
Original post by HpFreak_Amy7192
Those little savoury "crisp" things called Fish and Chips :smile:

I remember them!!!! I was trying to explain them to someone a while ago! Damn I miss those things. I still remember how they taste.....

Latest