The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Cadbury's Shortcake, or are you talking about Astros? Either way, AGREED.

For me, I really miss Secret bars, Vice Versas, Fiendish Feet yoghurts, Frufoo yoghurts (and their chocolate UFO counterparts), 10p puffs (crisps), turkey twizzlers, and a WHOLE bunch of other amazing treats.

I also made a thread about chicken tom-toms (mini kievs with ketchup filling) as my most-missed, but I found Iceland's own-brand version of them! So no more tears, at least from that avenue!
10p Freddo's, what is this 17p bull****.
Reply 3
Who remembers BN biscuits??
Reply 4
Original post by aarora

Technically they are still sold, just not normally in England :smile:

I miss having Dream in boxes of Celebrations :frown:
Reply 5
Willy wonka chocolate bars

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
The Nutty Crunch Surprise chocolate bars for a while after Charlie and The Chocolate Factory came out on the movie a few years ago. Haven't seen them around since :sad:

edit. bit late
Those little savoury "crisp" things called Fish and Chips :smile:
Reply 8
Emeleh, how about having ANY good chocolate left in Miniature Heroes.

They removed the Dairy Milk "variants", Dreams, Crunchie bites, Picnic, and replaced them with God-damned BOURNEVILLE. And whilst I'm not averse to a Bourneville, that's like McDonalds taking the Big Mac, McChicken Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets off the menu and saying, "oh, but we're bringing back the McHotDog, remember that came out in the 90s? You don't? oh, well... they existed. We sold about ten of them. ENJOY!"
Fruitang and Nerdz.
I haven't seen wotsit waffles in a while.
lime jaffa cakes om nom nom :cookie:
Reply 12
them willy wonka "Dweebs"
and those yoghurts with the "sprinklins" in the lid :rolleyes:
Reply 13
I miss this chocolate bar called marble, was so tasty, haven't seen one or heard anyone speak of them for years :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by marcusmerehay
Fruitang and Nerdz.

YES. I was JUST about to write fruitangs before I saw this. Wow I miss them :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by TotoMimo
Emeleh, how about having ANY good chocolate left in Miniature Heroes.

They removed the Dairy Milk "variants", Dreams, Crunchie bites, Picnic, and replaced them with God-damned BOURNEVILLE. And whilst I'm not averse to a Bourneville, that's like McDonalds taking the Big Mac, McChicken Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets off the menu and saying, "oh, but we're bringing back the McHotDog, remember that came out in the 90s? You don't? oh, well... they existed. We sold about ten of them. ENJOY!"

I know :frown: And to think they replaced them with Creme Egg.... :mad:
Turkey Twizzlers :ahee:
Reply 18
them chocolate penguins that you dipped into white chocolate, i cant remember what it was exactly but it was nice
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
10p Freddo's, what is this 17p bull****.

I know! First 15p now 17p! Ridiculous!

Original post by aarora

You still get them in places (maybe not the Uk) but I've seen them somewhere recently.

Original post by Jarlsberg
Willy wonka chocolate bars

There used to be nestle ones (I think) in the US and I could only ever find them in one place, Wallgreens. They were soo good, with the crunchy biscuit in them. Yummm

I also miss (A LOT) chocolate lucky charms. I remember the days when I could no longer find them in the supermarket in the US =(. They so need to bring lucky charms over here to the Uk, nothing beats cereal with marshmallows in it!

Latest