The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well i would say she probably got a boyfriend, but take it slow keep talking and see where it goes she obviously likes your company and therefore may want something more. Just see how it goes :yy:
Reply 21
chemistryman
Well i would say she probably got a boyfriend, but take it slow keep talking and see where it goes she obviously likes your company and therefore may want something more. Just see how it goes :yy:
Today, I found out she has not a boyfriend, thanks god.
Reply 22
Joni miss u.
hey girl maybe your friend dose have a boyfriend and isn't sure to tell u good luck! :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Personally I reckon the girl is a lesbian, she is obviously uncomfortable talking about it, but later on confided in you that she has not got a boyfriend. Also the fact that she is from singapore, I have seen lots of pictures on the internet of oriental girls, and very often they are either making out or making love :rolleyes:
Reply 25
pugnacious
Personally I reckon the girl is a lesbian, she is obviously uncomfortable talking about it, but later on confided in you that she has not got a boyfriend. Also the fact that she is from singapore, I have seen lots of pictures on the internet of oriental girls, and very often they are either making out or making love :rolleyes:

You rocked me completely down, lmfao. She isn't a lesbian, though many pinkies might have wished so, i am pretty sure she is not sexually mis-oriented :biggrin: (oops, sorry fellas if i hurt someone:wink: )

As about Singapore, we are not from there (it was just to express myself anonymously). Factually, she lives in England currently, and so do I.

--------------

nozik
Joni miss u.
Ahhhh, who is that? :biggrin:
Reply 26
Lol its cool dude I was just joking anyway, but on the real I hope it all gets sorted out

for you. You seem to have a tight relationship so i doubt shes lying about having a

boyfriend, and the fact that she was nervous about it may mean she wants to step it

up a level. Good luck though dude, and i hope it works out.

peace
Reply 27
joni nakuned hay
Reply 28
nozik
joni nakuned hay
kani?
Reply 29
Right! Ladies and gentlemen, I need your opinions.

Further to my above posts.

It was a very good time. We were together, helping each other, mutual respect, mutual understanding and everything were serving us. But, just few days ago, she changed completely. She seems to be a very depressing, when I ask her, she never lets me know what is hurting her. Meanwhile, when we were together I asked if she would be happy to accept to be my future and she said she wanted, the same was with me. Knowing each-other we were willing to build our future together.

The worst happened was, once we were at her house, i was there for a 5 minute for a trip to her new accommodation. Suddenly, the very next day in the morning she said we couldn't be together. I didn't say her anything, or she didn't say me anything bad, or we didn't have something to argue at all. My initial guess was someone is disturbing her over the phone when she is not with me. I asked/begged her if she could tell me what the problem was, but she seems to be silent. I don't know, I am very depressed to days. Because she is not even answering my phone calls.

From GIRLS, the question from you would be, what do you think, why girls JUST DESAPPEAR in few seconds. Do I have to keep texting, phoning or telling her something, what would you girls like the man act in these situation.

P.S. I found out she has few "scars" in her inn from the past, I said I don't care about those days, as far as she promises me to be genuine for the rest of her life. The scar is ... better please PM me so I can answer it in private.

Thanks for your help.

I need your advice ... please fellas!

My apologies for bad English of mine.
Reply 30
(let's say we are from Singapore).
phone tap is the answer.

Or just wait, w/e. Don't seem desperate.
Reply 32
Woe Ball
(let's say we are from Singapore).
No no, we are not from there, we are Russians! :biggrin:

TSR-Sam
Reply 33
phone tapping????

Will it not be a disrespect, mistrust and degrade my relationship???
TSR-Sam

(Why my answers are being labelled as "Anonymous" )
you've ticked the "reply as an anonymous user" box

trust me, phone tap.
Reply 35
leave her.....if u want to give her a chance.....tell her if she doesn't tell u ..u have to leave her....she's probably two timing u man
Sounds like she is under some pressure from someone else - can you think of who?

Latest

Trending

Trending