The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Hmm, this free hosting package with GoDaddy is pretty good, except any page I display will have a large header at the top advertising their services. Not good for web pages, but for storing files, not bad... :beard:
Original post by Aiko
Where are you currently at with Shippuuden? I'm up to date now. :tongue:

Ah, I didn't go to Dalian during my China trip, but it looks like an interesting city if the pictures are any indicator. Any particular reason why you've decided to change?

As mentioned above, work has been rather busy and stressful of late, but I'll survive. :tongue: That aside, I'm currently in the process of designing yet another blog for my reviews. Instead of wasting time redesigning my own one, I should really seek bloggers willing to pay for a bespoke theme. :redface:

:cool: im up to ep 193, 3 more fillers ep i think then back to the main story :smile: wont be able to marathon through anymore though :puppyeyes:

well when i was applying i couldnt really make up my mind between Dalian and Harbin, they both looked great but went for Harbin cos it was bout £200 cheaper :p: changed my mind cos the Dalian programme had more arts n crafts and trips to go on than the Harbin programme which was just language based :smile: thought doing 4hrs a language a day was probably a bit much, and would rather have a more varied trip :smile:

aw :hugs: ooh nice :smile: bespoke theme? sounds all gibbly goop to me :colondollar: :getmecoat:
Reply 1982
Original post by eugenius 8
:cool: im up to ep 193, 3 more fillers ep i think then back to the main story :smile: wont be able to marathon through anymore though :puppyeyes:

Yeah, the new arc has just begun, 197 and 198 specifically (double episode), so you're not too far off. :tongue:

well when i was applying i couldnt really make up my mind between Dalian and Harbin, they both looked great but went for Harbin cos it was bout £200 cheaper :p: changed my mind cos the Dalian programme had more arts n crafts and trips to go on than the Harbin programme which was just language based :smile: thought doing 4hrs a language a day was probably a bit much, and would rather have a more varied trip :smile:

Yeah, that makes sense, especially seeing as you're there to visit the place as well, not solely to study. It looks like a more vibrant and diverse city, to be honest, so I think you've made the right choice. That, and it's cheaper. :smile: :tongue:

aw :hugs: ooh nice :smile: bespoke theme? sounds all gibbly goop to me :colondollar: :getmecoat:

Bespoke, as in a blog theme that's been designed/developed from scratch. :tongue:
Reply 1983
Anyone into IDM/downtempo/electronic music, if you haven't heard of Hol Baumann, give a listen to his latest album, it's pretty good:

http://open.spotify.com/album/3tL7chZ12nUhH2kpz1dbmV

I particularly like:

http://open.spotify.com/track/384heUjTLA4MjXaiONUpYd

and

http://open.spotify.com/track/0OrfqWyB7d2dGQ6wtxbx61
Original post by Aiko
Yeah, the new arc has just begun, 197 and 198 specifically (double episode), so you're not too far off. :tongue:

awesome :biggrin:

Yeah, that makes sense, especially seeing as you're there to visit the place as well, not solely to study. It looks like a more vibrant and diverse city, to be honest, so I think you've made the right choice. That, and it's cheaper. :smile: :tongue:

yeah the city does look a tad more fun, cant wait to go :excited:

more expensive actually :p:, but i think i can just about afford it :smile:

Bespoke, as in a blog theme that's been designed/developed from scratch. :tongue:

ah i see :redface: :cool:
time to go shopping woop :sigh:
Just finished a 3.5 mile run, very happy and tired now :smile:
Reply 1987
gibbly goop:rofl:
Reply 1988
:yawn: sleepy
Original post by skipp
:yawn: sleepy

It's 3 in the afternoon, how can you still be sleepy Skippy???

:hugs:
Reply 1990
Original post by Atherilia
It's 3 in the afternoon, how can you still be sleepy Skippy???

:hugs:

Didn't sleep as have headache like skull has been split in half :nothing: but starting to feel slightly less sleepy now I'm concentrating on assignments :yep:

How are you today? :hugs:
Original post by skipp
Didn't sleep as have headache like skull has been split in half :nothing: but starting to feel slightly less sleepy now I'm concentrating on assignments :yep:

Tired after run, suppost to be sorting out my room s that the builders can change the window but I can not move all the furniture, so that will have to wait.

I am good in general, lazing about on the tinternet :smile:
Reply 1992
Original post by Atherilia
Tired after run, suppost to be sorting out my room s that the builders can change the window but I can not move all the furniture, so that will have to wait.

I am good in general, lazing about on the tinternet :smile:

Ah awesome sounds good :yep: new window, shiny :teeth:
Woke up at 1pm, looked at my phone and realised I was late for my jog!!!! Contacted my friend, by this time is was raining so we called it off and will run together tomorrow... I will run tonight on my own though. Then preceded to eat a bowl of weetabix and munch down a packet of pocky :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by IGX_RSV2
Woke up at 1pm, looked at my phone and realised I was late for my jog!!!! Contacted my friend, by this time is was raining so we called it off and will run together tomorrow... I will run tonight on my own though. Then preceded to eat a bowl of weetabix and munch down a packet of pocky :sexface:

Sounds awesome :awesome:

I woke up at about 2...
Reply 1995
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp

I gave you my headache :console:

I had a lovely day. I parked right outside work as I remembered the restrictions don't count on a sunday.
Reply 1996
Original post by Juno
I gave you my headache :console:

I had a lovely day. I parked right outside work as I remembered the restrictions don't count on a sunday.

Thanks for the present :nothing:

But glad you had a good day :hugs: hooray unrestricted parking :colone:
I also really want to buy Kinect (for Xbox 360)

It would mean I wouldn't have to worry about the weather for exercising and It wouldn't be as boring as jogging outside BUT I don't just want it for fitness. I also want to play some real games with it but there doesn't seem to be many except for dance games :lolwut: and that's something I'm really not interested in. The most appealing thing was when I saw a video of someone playing WoW with it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1998
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Thanks for the present :nothing:

But glad you had a good day :hugs: hooray unrestricted parking :colone:

I'm glad you like it :smile:

I cam home and then Simon jumped in a bowl of water :sad:

Latest