The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by skipp
In need of a snack though...and don't think I can face any more pasta bake :nooo:

Fruit smoothie? :h:

I made a delish carrot and ginger smoothie today. ^.^
Reply 41
Original post by Kagutsuchi
Fruit smoothie? :h:

I made a delish carrot and ginger smoothie today. ^.^

a) Have no blender & b) the fruit is worse for our stomach than chocolate...do have some apple & raspberry juice hidden away...but pretending it doesn't exist :giggle:

In the end had a pepper & some malteasers :h:

edit: carrot and ginger might be good for our stomach actually :hmmmm:
Why are you all so exposed like this? :afraid:
Reply 43
ooh im tingling with excrement
Reply 44
Original post by Crazy Paving
Why are you all so exposed like this? :afraid:

:stupid:

Think paving's finally flipped
Original post by skipp
a) Have no blender & b) the fruit is worse for our stomach than chocolate...do have some apple & raspberry juice hidden away...but pretending it doesn't exist :giggle:

In the end had a pepper & some malteasers :h:

Well that sounds delicious enough. ^.^ Why not top it off with some manga? I'm reading 'Historie' which has real life History! :love:

First chapter introduces Aristotle who looks a bit like a my old science teacher...
Reply 46
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
:hahaha:

be nice to AJ :frown:

charming video :h:
Reply 47
Well that sounds delicious enough. ^.^ Why not top it off with some manga? I'm reading 'Historie' which has real life History! :love:

First chapter introduces Aristotle who looks a bit like a my old science teacher...

Ooo want to read that now...miss my books :moon:

Will be turning netbook off soon though, so it'll have to be Vampire knight 9&10 again :laugh:
Back from work. Hit a cocktail bar on the way back. Drowned in French Martinis. Found new Anime Soc Chat Thread. 'Sup peeps?
Reply 49
Original post by The_Pudding_Earl
Back from work. Hit a cocktail bar on the way back. Drowned in French Martinis. Found new Anime Soc Chat Thread. 'Sup peeps?

Drowning in french martinis...that sounds like a gorgeous way to go :h:

All good, how've you been?
Reply 50

pudding found it :cute:
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
:stupid:

Think paving's finally flipped

You're in entertainment. This thread shows in the main forums, so anyone will post here. :frown:

I suppose it's here as post count doesn't matter in terms of rep power anymore, eh.
Original post by skipp
Drowning in french martinis...that sounds like a gorgeous way to go :h:

All good, how've you been?

Yeaaah :colondollar: I've moved onto Strawberry and Lime Koppaberg now. Although I do have to be in work tomorrow... not until the afternoon though and I'm blessed with the abillity to not have hangovers.

I'm pretty good though I think working in a bar is slowly degrading my state of mind. I need to find a better job but I'm still waiting to hear back from my last teacher training placement. I've already been declined from 3 so my hope aren't up too high.

I think I'll just have to learn how to drive and then I'll have a better chance at getting a job that my biology degree qualifies me to do.

Other than all that I'm pretty chipper! Not letting it get me down.

Original post by vin
pudding found it :cute:

Nice hard Mello btw vin!
Reply 53
Crazy Paving
You're in entertainment. This thread shows in the main forums, so anyone will post here. :frown:

I suppose it's here as post count doesn't matter in terms of rep power anymore, eh.

Its here until the mods close the old thread & move this one to Soc Chat
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Crazy Paving

Nope, you have to request to have threads posted in soc chat, so we have to make them elsewhere like entertainment and post a request in AAM to have it moved...until then we sit and wait :cute:

vin

Double checking you actually made a request, know you had to make this in a bit of a rush :puppyeyes:
Reply 55
Yeaaah :colondollar: I've moved onto Strawberry and Lime Koppaberg now. Although I do have to be in work tomorrow... not until the afternoon though and I'm blessed with the abillity to not have hangovers.

I'm pretty good though I think working in a bar is slowly degrading my state of mind. I need to find a better job but I'm still waiting to hear back from my last teacher training placement. I've already been declined from 3 so my hope aren't up too high.

I think I'll just have to learn how to drive and then I'll have a better chance at getting a job that my biology degree qualifies me to do.

Other than all that I'm pretty chipper! Not letting it get me down.

Nice hard Mello btw vin!

Ooo fruity :cute:

Oh dear that sucks :sigh: at least you have a job for now though :puppyeyes: good luck with the placement, one will come through for you at some point :hugs: and learning to drive will be a big boost, really need to learn to drive in england myself...as you say it helps with finding jobs

And yay chipper :h:

Spoiler

It does seem rather interesting. I've read the first 6 chapters thus far. I love finding new and unusual manga to read.
Original post by skipp
Ooo fruity :cute:

Oh dear that sucks :sigh: at least you have a job for now though :puppyeyes: good luck with the placement, one will come through for you at some point :hugs: and learning to drive will be a big boost, really need to learn to drive in england myself...as you say it helps with finding jobs

And yay chipper :h:

Spoiler

:smile:

It's a cool job and the people are quite awesome which is good but it's just not taxing my brain properly.

So driving is my next goal really I reckon.

Nothing like a smiling Ciel to keep your mood up eh?
Reply 58
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Nope, you have to request to have threads posted in soc chat, so we have to make them elsewhere like entertainment and post a request in AAM to have it moved...until then we sit and wait :cute:

Double checking you actually made a request, know you had to make this in a bit of a rush :puppyeyes:

....Ill get to it:erm: was playing quake with onee-sama
Original post by vin
....Ill get to it:erm: was playing quake with onee-sama

There's nothing like playing a game with others. Later I may play some halo reach with Queenrudding (wifey)

Latest