Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by vin
....Ill get to it:erm: was playing quake with onee-sama

So slow vin-kin :sad:

Would you like me to do it now?

Original post by The_Pudding_Earl
:smile:

It's a cool job and the people are quite awesome which is good but it's just not taxing my brain properly.

So driving is my next goal really I reckon.

Nothing like a smiling Ciel to keep your mood up eh?

Ah glad you like it :cute: but a more relevant job would be nice :yep:

And ye smiling ciel is appropriate for almost all situations :giggle:
Reply 61
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
So slow vin-kin :sad:

Would you like me to do it now?

Ah glad you like it :cute: but a more relevant job would be nice :yep:

And ye smiling ciel is appropriate for almost all situations :giggle:

no Ill do it :h:
Reply 62
Original post by vin
no Ill do it :h:

Ok :emog:
Original post by kingrudding
It does seem rather interesting. I've read the first 6 chapters thus far. I love finding new and unusual manga to read.

I'm on chapter 19 - it's captured me already. :tongue:

If you like this, you might want to read 'Parasyte' - it's done by the same artist and is also quite interesting.
Original post by Kagutsuchi
I'm on chapter 19 - it's captured me already. :tongue:

If you like this, you might want to read 'Parasyte' - it's done by the same artist and is also quite interesting.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend Uzumaki, it is... odd, but well worth the read.
Reply 65
Original post by vin
....Ill get to it:erm: was playing quake with onee-sama
:poke:

We should team deathmatch randoms :awesome:
Reply 66
Original post by Keoje

Original post by Keoje
:poke:

We should team deathmatch randoms :awesome:

yes:beard:
Reply 67
Original post by vin
yes:beard:

after I improve in team deathmatch games because I've noticed I'm the reason why my team is losing when I do play :colondollar: my last one...7 frags / 29 deaths :ninja:
Original post by Keoje
after I improve in team deathmatch games because I've noticed I'm the reason why my team is losing when I do play :colondollar: my last one...7 frags / 29 deaths :ninja:

I was always more of a UT guy myself. I never really got into quake.
urgh i'm ****ed right now and am note relly sire whats going on but i havent felt this way in ages so am happy. have new love for my housemates :teeth:
just watched the 1st ep of Hourou Musuko for the 3rd time now :cute: i think im gona enjoy this show :h:
Original post by Annaconda
urgh i'm ****ed right now and am note relly sire whats going on but i havent felt this way in ages so am happy. have new love for my housemates :teeth:

drunk Anna :spank: :teeth:
Reply 72
Wait...it's 2.45am? I have to be up to go pre-order pokemon tomorrow :afraid: be tired brain, be tired!
Reply 73
from my quote on the first page of this thread to now it has apparently been 9 hours how the ****buggery has that happened I was damn drinking when I read that quote how the hell am I still alive my liver must be made of steel or something.
Reply 74
Original post by JWH
from my quote on the first page of this thread to now it has apparently been 9 hours how the ****buggery has that happened I was damn drinking when I read that quote how the hell am I still alive my liver must be made of steel or something.

Time was going so slow earlier...I swear it's trying to catch itself up :erm:

There's nothing in my physics textbook that explains this unless we're going really really fast :work:
Reply 75
new thread? Excellent...:awesome:
Reply 76

One of my favourite amvs, might have pasted it a few times before, but this girl keeps getting warnings on all her accounts so figured it'd be nice to paste it again in case it disappears :giggle: hope everyone enjoys it :cute:
Reply 77
Ah man, just spent 10 minutes of my life writing some advice on another thread, reading it back & realising I'd misunderstood the question...what a waste :sigh:

edit: then I went and posted this post in the old thread :laugh:
haha

sounds like you need to sleep :sly:
Reply 79
Urgh hangover though not a bad one, last night was pretty good though bar the fact me and a friend got turned down at the door for being "too drunk" which was bull as the girls in front of us who had predrunk with us and were nearly on the floor before we left got in fine so in other words we weren't allowed in because there were too many people queueing :unimpressed: but then went to a different place which had much better music with some coursemates instead which was rather awesome

Latest