The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aiko
On the topic of travel, I'm actually off to Japan myself tomorrow evening in preparation for the Tokyo Marathon this upcoming Saturday. I've managed to raise an unexpected but substantial amount for my chosen children's charity, which I'm absolutely thrilled about. :smile:

Congrats and good luck! It won't let me rep you, but thumbs up! :smile:
Original post by Aiko
Domo arigato. :biggrin: And sure, but I ain't cheap. :tongue: How's things? :hugs:

You're on! :biggrin::wink:
Good thanks, how're you? I sadly haven't been on TSR or watched any anime or read any manga in a long while but I plan to rectify that when I've got time. :biggrin:
Reply 9022

I've become unsubscribed too AJ :emo:
Reply 9023
Today has been a great day so far I have discovered I may be able to reference Minecraft in my architecture essay :laugh: and also I have just been given a gig for Sunday here in Lincoln :woo:
Reply 9024
Original post by Truered
I've become unsubscribed too AJ :emo:

I blame the ponies.
Reply 9025
Original post by Jehuty^
I blame the ponies.

:ahee:

I've also been watching westerns :borat:
Reply 9027
It seems my thoughts were true it now seems highly likely my drink was spiked Tuesday night even if the fact the last thing I remember is getting money out at 8pm wasn't a big enough clue. Though it seems some of my course mates had looked after me in the rock club till it shut so I am at least pretty sure I wasn't raped. Though for someone to rape a geeky and admitedly not the best smelling as my house's hot water has been broken for last few days so I couldn't have a shower they must have been very desperate :laugh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9028
Original post by JWH
It seems my thoughts were true it now seems highly likely my drink was spiked Tuesday night even if the fact the last thing I remember is getting money out at 8pm wasn't a big enough clue. Though it seems some of my course mates had looked after me in the rock club till it shut so I am at least pretty sure I wasn't raped. Though for someone to rape a geeky and admitedly not the best smelling as my house's hot water has been broken for last few days so I couldn't have a shower they must have been very desperate :laugh:

I forced you to watch MLP for several hours.

That odd tune you keep humming? That's the OP theme

:evil:
Reply 9029
Original post by Truered
I forced you to watch MLP for several hours.

That odd tune you keep humming? That's the OP theme

:evil:

Actually I current have the Panty and Stockings song fly away now stuck in my head though that is because I have just noticed my flat mate has been listening to a remixed version without a clue what the song was originally off thinking it was just a clubbing song :laugh:

I clearly didn't watch MLP for the simple fact I haven't turned into a female :tongue:
Reply 9030
http://alcoholicwelshman.blogspot.com/2012/02/leeds-adventure-wild-heckler-has.html
A post about my stand up gig on Monday. Be warned I do get kind of angry in it :laugh:
Reply 9031
Original post by JWH

I clearly didn't watch MLP for the simple fact I haven't turned into a female :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by AngryJellyfish

PRSOM :frown:
Original post by Aiko
On the topic of travel, I'm actually off to Japan myself tomorrow evening in preparation for the Tokyo Marathon this upcoming Saturday. I've managed to raise an unexpected but substantial amount for my chosen children's charity, which I'm absolutely thrilled about. :smile:

Oh yes, I remember you mentioning this to me before by PM IIRC. Hope it goes okay. Its always nice to do a sponsored event, my last one was a bike ride and I found it quite the surprising generosity of some people, a great motivator. I'm off next week monday (5th) so if you're in Tokyo then :tongue:
Reply 9034
okay it seems last night i got very drunk and posted something stupid here I am sorry :P. It's just Wales winning a rugby game usually gets me merry :grin:
Reply 9035
Great I have killed the thread :indiff:
Reply 9036
:unimpressed:
:tea:
Original post by JWH
okay it seems last night i got very drunk and posted something stupid here I am sorry :P. It's just Wales winning a rugby game usually gets me merry :grin:

congrats, i only saw the highlights, an epic last few minutes :yes:

it was clearly a try
Reply 9039
I've just realized I have no idea how the old rep system on here used to look.

All I can remember is searching for user spcific pictures to give :moon:

Latest