Best rapper ever.:rofl:
Original post by vin
the idea of that just makes me sick :s:

well it makes me :drool:

Original post by vin
btw are you and tony still going to kita?:smile:

:no: we decided to save our monies :yes:
Reply 9222
I now have minecraft. I also watched and liked MLP and Arrested development, so my internet nerdom is at an all time high :smug:

:emo:
[video="youtube;SxzUmD-BjBA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxzUmD-BjBA[/video]
Reply 9224
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[video="youtube;SxzUmD-BjBA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxzUmD-BjBA[/video]

You posted that once before and I ended up watching about six videos :mmm:

Did you ever post yogscast things? I can't remember who did, but out of nowhere I've had "Winter's coming soon be cardigan weather" stuck in my head all week.

It always makes me grin like an idiot :colondollar:
Reply 9225
¿ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ʍoɥ 'ollǝH
Original post by Truered
You posted that once before and I ended up watching about six videos :mmm:

Did you ever post yogscast things? I can't remember who did, but out of nowhere I've had "Winter's coming soon be cardigan weather" stuck in my head all week.

It always makes me grin like an idiot :colondollar:

Yeah, I posted that video, along with a load of other Yogscast stuff. :p: Nothing recently, though.
Original post by Aiko
¿ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ʍoɥ 'ollǝH

Good you? :smile:
Reply 9228
AngryJellyfish
:desu:

I won't hold back in our upcoming battle AJ! ::lolz:

Aniblog Tourney bracket is now out!
Reply 9229
Original post by La Trampa
Good you? :smile:

Yeah, not too bad. Mainly working. Booked tickets to visit South Africa with my husband in September, which I'm really looking forward to.

Keeping up with the photography? :smile:
Reply 9230
Original post by caraniel

Ha, what are the chances that you'd be up against AJ? :giggle: Surely not a coincidence? :tongue:
Reply 9231
Original post by Aiko

Ha, what are the chances that you'd be up against AJ? :giggle: Surely not a coincidence? :tongue:

Well I didn't expect to be matched against AJ, but it was me that suggested that his blog be entered in the Tourney to Scamp & co :giggle:
Reply 9232
your circlejerk blog tournament is back again :shock:
Reply 9233
Original post by vin
your circlejerk blog tournament is back again :shock:

Yeap - hard to believe it's been two years already. There are sooooo many blogs on the bracket that I've never heard of! :giggle:
circle jerk :lolwut:
Original post by caraniel

This should be fun. :p:
Naruto spoiler

Spoiler

Terrible. Just terrible.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9237
At my workplace, there's a Japanese girl in my department who is clearly a fan of manga as she was reading NonNonBa during her lunch break. Would be nice to chat to her about it and manga in general.
Original post by IGX_RSV2
Naruto spoiler

Spoiler

Terrible. Just terrible.

Is that from the new video game? Is that one of the cut scenes I've been hearing about? Never mind actually, I ended up trying to find some of those cut scenes in English today. I did like a lot of them, but I was confused as, in the case of the English version, it spoils a lot...
That image of them dancing is just in my head haunting me though.
Original post by HolyFuzazzle
Is that from the new video game? Is that one of the cut scenes I've been hearing about? Never mind actually, I ended up trying to find some of those cut scenes in English today. I did like a lot of them, but I was confused as, in the case of the English version, it spoils a lot...
That image of them dancing is just in my head haunting me though.

It is :yep:

The cut scenes are quite nice. However, the gameplay itself? Meh. Epic boss battles are no more like in USN2, and it just feels all watered down. Most of the characters have the same combo's and they put a limit on the amount of substitution jutsu :lolwut: you can do in a period of time. They essentially just added and removed bit's from USN2 and presented it as a "new" game.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest